Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne bootfitter

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm in the market for a new pair of boots.
I bought my first pair 3 years ago and not happy with them anymore. When I bought them I was a beginner, traversing blue slopes followed by a v shaped turn! Through lessons I have moved on and now happy on reds in la plagne and did my first black on a lesson last year. I now finding that my lower legs are wobbling about a bit in the boots and am thinking that I maybe need an extra buckle (current boots have 3). I also end up with freezing feet after an hour.
I'm going to go and try some in the UK before heading out in Jan but was wondering if there any any recommended boot fitters in la plagne? I'm staying in Belle Plagne but happy to try elsewhere in la plagne.
Ideally I'd like to buy boots I resort where I can try them out and go back immediately to deal with any issues.
A perfect solution would be if I can try before I buy even if that's renting.
So looking for an awesome boot fitter in la plagne.

Admin, if this strays away for a topic on this forum then please move
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Why don't you try one of the UK ski shops based at dryslopes/indoor centres. They'll probably let you have a go once they've fitted them, but I think the technology and the technicians are so good now that they will fit fine and you may just need some tweaks. Snow and Rock offer a guarantee that says something along the lines that they'll give you 75% back if you don't like them once you've been skiing. And you get the advantage of doing it here rather than waste valuable skiing time!! Then you can wear them round the house and get excited about going skiing!! I've had very good service from both Snowtrax in Christchurch and Snow and Rock in Portsmouth.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy