Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Packing ski boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm packing my ski boots in my new holdall, which is pretty tall. Is there any good reason why I should pack them standing up rather than on their sides? (I've always packed then on their sides before, so just wanted to check).
And yes, I'm guessing this will probably seem a very silly question to some and am expecting lots of answers telling me that.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@sugarmoma666,

The only thing I would say is try to make sure the boot buckles don't do any damage to either the holdall or anything else in it - if you lay them flat have the buckles at the top, or if they are upright then don't have the buckles against the sides of the holdall. Try to make sure that whatever is next to them won't get damaged by them.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Also ski boots make good wine bottle protectors Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
musher wrote:
@sugarmoma666,

The only thing I would say is try to make sure the boot buckles don't do any damage to either the holdall or anything else in it - if you lay them flat have the buckles at the top, or if they are upright then don't have the buckles against the sides of the holdall. Try to make sure that whatever is next to them won't get damaged by them.

Cheers. I've surrounded them with clothes, so hopefully should be OK.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Scarpa wrote:

It would have to be a very narrow wine bottle to fit in my ski boots Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Scarpa wrote:
whether standing up or lying down Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've got big feet, mine hold a litre of schnapps each Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Stuff the boots with smaller items --
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
albob wrote:
Stuff the boots with smaller items --

Minatures Puzzled Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Cheers guys. Bag packed and checked in at Heathrow Terminal 2 - you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get a drink round here.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy