Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snoworks Tarentaise All Terrain Safari Jan 2015

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello Snowheads!

I'm heading out to St Foy in early Jan on the above course. Has anyone had any experience of the safari course? How was it?

Interested to know who else might be going.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I did the Vanoise version - based in Brides - a couple of seasons ago. It's pretty good at getting you around several different resorts using minibus. Gives variety and the potential to go where the best snow is. Also, gets you to places that you can enjoy for a day but may be too small to spend a whole week in. I think the Tarentaise version may be better than the Vanoise one. Only downside is that you inevitably have some travel time each day.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes I did the All -Terrain course in Tignes last year, was fantastic so thought I'd do the full days instead. JUst bought some new skis for it too, so keen to get out there now!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
"All Terrain" make take on a different meaning this year unless we get some decent snowfall Confused
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
red 27, I was going to put something similar but thought it a little unkind. wink Is that the course that pedantica is doing?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Worst case at least there's already the flexibility built in to move around to find the best snow, which I'm sure the Snoworks team will do.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@pam w, no, but same place and time, with Mountain Tracks. Mine's billed as Intro to Off-Piste.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bene wrote:
Worst case at least there's already the flexibility built in to move around to find the best snow, which I'm sure the Snoworks team will do.

It is quite a long drive to Hemel though.
I think this is the course that Mrs T Bar is off to with a friend.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We have plenty of time yet (glass half full optimism). I am slightly concerned though. We were spoilt for snow last year @Bene
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@rolo022, I'm sure it will be awesome, if Mr Smith if to be believed from his most recent post looks like it was coming down quite hard in Tinges today snowHead

I'm heading to the Backcountry course in Gressoney 1st week of Feb, get yourself out there Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy