Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bergfest - Any one know them?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
www.berg-fest.com

Site looks a bid dodgy, no address just a phone number, anyone used them? Got some good deals but just wondered if they are proper?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Further investigation - they look to have a shop....https://plus.google.com/+BergfestStraubing/photos?hl=en&socfid=web:lu:kp:placepageimage&socpid=1#+BergfestStraubing/photos?hl=en&socfid=web%3Alu%3Akp%3Aplacepageimage&socpid=1

Appreciate any feedback if people have used them though, both website and facebook page look a bit lame.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Found these by simply looking at the site map:

http://www.berg-fest.com/content/de/Impressum.html

"bergfest - Founded in February 2010 by Michael Kronfeldner aka Bergheinz and Andy Dullinger.
Finally on 15 May Bergfest opened its doors in the Simon-Höller-Str. 2 directly in Straubing near the city tower."

Terrible translation but hey ho, they are still pretty young in terms of retail history! The telephone number matches the Straubing area too! I think they are probably enthusiastic climber/skier types who have gone into retail - sometimes it works sometimes it does not! The inclusion of the nickname (possibly from Alpin-Forum &/or TGR?) may be a sign wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Samerberg Sue, Thanks Sue, look OK then, might give them a go! Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Let us know how you got on Mark. I was going to buy a set of gloves from them but wasn`t sure whether to risk it
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Deedee, decided not to bother, I sent them a question about an item, they never answered then sharply took the item off their website!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hello Guys, i am Andy from berg-fest.com. I found this topic and thought i should write a little comment. We are operating this little shop since about 5 years now and our development is not finished yet... We are all honest and trustful people here and we are try the best every day again for our customers! I read your comments and yes i must apology for our written english.

You can find our address there: http://www.berg-fest.com/content/de/Impressum.html !

@Markymark29 - Please send your question again if you want, it would be very nice to give you an feedback about your question!

Best Regards, Andy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@bergfest, Hey Andy - I was looking for a pair of Black Diamond Guide gloves size M (brown or black), 3 weeks ago - you had a pair I was going to order and sent you an email and then went to order but they disappeared off your website. Let me know if you have any and your price if you get this, i'm still looking.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy