Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen...cheap b&b or appartment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for the above for 4 nights in February. Has anyone got any contacts. Something clean, not too expensive and central enough I guess.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We have made a few bookings for Austria recently via Booking.com so I would recommend having a look at that website.

We went to Austria for 10 days at the end of October, are heading back to Stubai at the weekend and have a 3 week trip booked for January - now that we are the proud owners of a Tirol Snow Card for the season! Waheyyyy! We have mainly booked self catering apartments and are averaging about £40 per night for the apartments, although some are outside ski resorts (but only a short drive away). We have also booked via Quidco website, for cashback.

There are hundreds of apartments (and hotels) on the website so you may find something to suit you.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
best place to look will be the tourist board webpage..........but you might struggle to get 4 nights in high season in an appartment most are solid weeks only....but some are cheap enough you can just book the week and only stay 4 days.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have a look at http://www.mayrhofen-experience.com or put a request out at www.mayrhofen.at
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
except mayrhofen you could also check also zillertal.at webpage...
however i think you could find something...i managed to find something for the time between 24 Dec until 3 Jan...which i think its much more difficult than finding something for 4 nights in Feb

one tipp...
sometimes the search accommodation option in webpages does not give any result...however if you check out the accomm. list and start sending emails to each accomm.provider you will find something...definitely...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We found an apartment at the end of Tuxer Strasse not far from the MPREIS supermarket using http://www.bergfex.com/mayrhofen/unterkuenfte/?searchid=3856236417. It was apartment Brandt

A bit of a walk from town but the skibus stopped outside. Can't be any more precise sorry.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy