Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Keeping the boys warm (sorry could not think of another title)

Poster: A snowHead
So, maybe a question for just the guys out there, but anything to keep the private boys warmer on the slopes. My base layer is just thermals under a wind proof, somewhat insulated pants. My legs are never cold, but sometime the boys are a little cold. Granted my gear is prolly 5 years old, maybe new stuff is better? Saw a helly Hanson undies, that were supposed to be extra insulated up there. Murano wool? My stuff is more synthetic, so maybe murano is the way to go?

Ideas greatly appreciated. .
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ski-bunnies.com is sure to work Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Merino boxers. . But cool is good - keeps your sperm count up. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Redwine wrote:
Granted my gear is prolly 5 years old, maybe new stuff is better?

Doubtful. It is just that you aren't wearing very much of it wink

Maybe wear warmer trousers would help, or an extra layer on your core? I note that most people don't make toasty pants, on the assumption than if you need lots of insulation down there you probably want full thermals. Some nice 3/4 length thermals might sort you out, and will work nicely with ski boots, etc.

Redwine wrote:
My stuff is more synthetic, so maybe murano is the way to go?

Merino. There isn't any reason why it should be warmer than synethetic... its main benefits are that it wicks well and is naturally antibacterial so it will ming less, but it won't magically warm your balls in a way that no synthetic ever could. Modern synthetics also wick effectively and modern antibacterial treatments are also pretty good, so the difference is mostly personal preference these days.

If you've never worn merino before, be aware that some people are sensitive to it and find it quite itchy, so it might be an idea to wear it for a bit before you commit to a day on the slopes wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Stick one of those chemical hand-warmers down there and your spuds will soon be boiling.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
But you don't want a burnt sausage.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Discrete massage
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ralgex
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Egg cosy?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
A freshly baked brie? Plus, you'll have lunch covered...
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Everything down there seems to retreat within my body cavity, so no problem here .
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

Discrete massage

one at a time? Wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
slather them in Veet
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Redwine, You could try these: http://shop.hellyhansen.com/gb/item/hhwarm-boxer-windblock-48431/?t_type=src&COLOR=990%20BLACK&t_type=cat
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Arno wrote:
slather them in Veet

Surely Rogaine would be better in the long run?
latest report
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
Everything down there seems to retreat within my body cavity, so no problem here .

Embarassed Laughing
ski holidays
Apply deep heat.
snow conditions
A thick sock? Laughing
snow report
Think this through @Redwine, . On the occasions of "chilly willy" syndrome was it possible that you had forgotten to zip yourself up? Or, be honest with yourself, do you have exhibitionist tendencies? Laughing
latest report
Naked Ski and Snowboard Segment from VALHALLA from Sweetgrass Productions
https://vimeo.com/77177549
ski holidays
Mine hibernate till Spring as any sensible warm blooded creature does . . . yours is clearly retarded rolling eyes
ski holidays
Richard_Sideways wrote:
A freshly baked brie? Plus, you'll have lunch covered...

More likely you'll be covered in lunch
snow conditions
Quote:

do you have exhibitionist tendencies?

only the very self-confident would do much exhibiting in a cold ski resort. Some guys I know have trouble ensuring they don't wee down their salopettes, especially if they have a few extra layers on underneath.
latest report
Aka jimmy saville.....?

Sweeties and puppies.?....
snow report
Just google "willy warmer". Amazing selections on Amazon, Ebay etc
snow report
@Libertine, Thats a bit below the belt isnt it Toofy Grin
snow conditions
A hot topic no less...
snow report
Try lemsip. Just make sure it isn't too hot. Or you could try the other option.

Personally my solution to this (and what can only be described, ironically really, as the pendulum effect when skiing fast on slightly bumpy terrain) is a pair of thick cycling shorts over underwear.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy