Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bogner excellence

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A handy primer from the always excellent Illicit
http://blag.illicitsnowboarding.com/2014/10/willy-bogner-jr-wanted-for-crimes.html?utm_source=BP_recent&utm-medium=gadget&utm_campaign=bp_recent

Actually seen the B team jacket in the wild.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Now, those Rossi STs were a ski I'd have committed fashion violence for, in the day, although you could keep your Tyrolia 3Ds.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://blag.illicitsnowboarding.com/2013/10/awesome-vintage-ski-fashion-question.html

"Question: What's the collective noun for skiers?"

That would be, "alive" unlike the snowboarders sitting across the piste just below the lip of the hill on Pierre a Ric as the hordes head for home.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And people worry about helmets?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@under a new name, Dressed like that id be looking for a long drop and a sudden stop!! Jesus, that things people wear / wore!!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bogner is amazing, there aren't many ski jackets that make you stop in a shop and take a picture of them and immediately send it to all your friends. It is eye wateringly expensive as well.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Those Rossi ST comps were a cracking pair of skis in their day. Mine were thrown out only a few years ago when I finally converted to carvers.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I like some of the outfits in those links... What is wrong with me. Haha.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Next season I would like to be sporting that go-pro hard hat thing and a replica Tongan Olympic outfit
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
'Check the guy in the furry moonboots.'

I've a pair of merino 'slippers' not dissimilar Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Franzclammer needs a pair of these :- http://blag.illicitsnowboarding.com/2014/11/inspired-design-of-week-smoking-mittens.html

although they may need an adapter for his prison roll ups.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Perhaps Willy Bog found his inspiration from some of these.

https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/editor-picks/13-awkward-photos-families-matching-012429775.html?vp=1

Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I saw a guy dressed in head to toe Bogner at the Folie Douce (obviously) in Val earlier this year. Including woolly hat and base layer. I will have to find the photo and post it. He looked a right knob.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
under a new name wrote:
And people worry about helmets?

You should see her bathroom, for that matter boudoir.................
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I'm pretty sure that's my grand mothers curtains.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy