Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Car Parking at Bicester

Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, after nagging my sister in law for umpteen ski seasons ( always suffers boot/feet issues) she has booked an appointment to see Colin at solutions for feet in Bicester in December.

I have never been there as my boots fit ok ( 2 sizes too big, red coz I like the boots in red Very Happy )

However as everyone on here states Colin is the man and she is almost in tears after a days skiing, so she has booked.

Myself and Mrs Baggins are driving her there,

where is the best place to park nearby

Tried googling it and no joy

Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just follow the signs for car parking, there's a couple of pay-and-display in the town center and you're only a short walk away.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have always parked at Bicester Village and walked over (about 10 mins IIRC) - my missus meanwhile shops til she drops in the Village. everyone's happy Cool
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
There is a new town centre multi-storey as part of the Pioneer Square development (Sainsbury's) which allows you to park free for two hours. There is also a car park behind Colin's place called the Claremont on Victoria Road which allows you to pay and display for 3 hours.

The long stay car park is the Cattle Market which is also on Victoria Road. It is pay and display but you can stay beyond 4 hours.

http://www.cherwell.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=2144

You can park in Bicester village, the outlet shopping centre (unlimited time for free) and walk into town but it will be heaving with people in December (regardless of which day you are going). The best way to park there is to aim for Bicester Town station and park in the back end of Bicester Village car park then walk back past the station, turn left over the level crossing and walk into town from there.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
^ that's a good point - you can end up in a field outside Bicester and getting bussed in when the Village is really busy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers all, Yes a Thursday in December is going to be fun getting parked I reckon
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Start here and zoom out:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.8971669,-1.1496281,52m/data=!3m1!1e3
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Timbobaggins, Why not drop CEM a pm and ask him which car park would be the easiest/best?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@altis,

White Hart looks close if its got a car park I can get trousered Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Timbobaggins, Sheep street is pedestrianised so you might have fun, just use Colin's private car park space and you will get off on the right foot with him Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
or for longer stays its the Cattle Market like @Tiger2, says.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The internet never ceases to amaze:

http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/bicester/
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Timbobaggins, 3 best options are... Claremont car park on Victoria road behind wilko 3hour max (2 mins walk), above sainsburys development 2 hours for free, pay for 3rd hour (4-5 mins walk), Cattle market car park also on Victoria road all day (4-5 mins walk)

there is a little clicky linky on the bottom corner of the contact us page of the website http://www.solutions4feet.com/contact.php it doesn't show the cattle market,(whih is just further up the road on the right hand side on victoria road) and the sainsburys one is the bure place carpark which has been renamed
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@CEM,

Great thanks
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Timbobaggins wrote:
@altis,

White Hart looks close if its got a car park I can get trousered Very Happy

You most definitely do not want to go in the White Hart. You will get more than trousered. Shocked
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Timbobaggins, make sure you put enough cash in machine in claremont I got a ticket after last visit ran over a few minutes...
ski holidays
CEM wrote:
@Timbobaggins, 3 best options are... Claremont car park on Victoria road behind wilko 3hour max (2 mins walk), above sainsburys development 2 hours for free, pay for 3rd hour (4-5 mins walk), Cattle market car park also on Victoria road all day (4-5 mins walk)

there is a little clicky linky on the bottom corner of the contact us page of the website http://www.solutions4feet.com/contact.php it doesn't show the cattle market,(whih is just further up the road on the right hand side on victoria road) and the sainsburys one is the bure place carpark which has been renamed

Got an appointment with Colin tomorrow am - so a bit late to check with him (I ca do senior stumbly). Can I take it that the Victoria Road car parks are still the best bet?
latest report
@achilles, this thread is 3 years old, things may have changed Toofy Grin
snow report
Victoria Road car park behind Wilko still good.
ski holidays
@boredsurfin, hence the question Madeye-Smiley . @RUGBY PETER, thanks.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy