Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for other boarders/skiers to go away with

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello!

We are two snowboarders looking for other people to go on holiday with. Whilst looking to book our second holiday for this year, we were amazed at how cheap going in a bigger group made holidays.

All of our friends are either booked up or can't afford it, so I figured I'd try on here!

We are both snowboarders, mid 20's and professionals. Neither of us are the apre ski types so we won't be coming in overly drunk at silly times but certainly wouldn't stop other from doing that.

We are looking to go any time after January and to any ski resort. If you'd be interested in getting a group together or have space in a chalet, just to try bring down the costs, please get in touch.

Bethany Very Happy

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 16-11-14 9:02; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Bethany,

We have space in our private chalet in Gulmarg Ski resort, Kashmir. If you are interested to join us for a holiday, You can get a best holiday in a very affordable price....

Thanks
Nasee
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,
Another snowboarder here, mid 40's normally tag onto any group on here whose dates suit (march).
Would be interested to join forces,

Iain
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Ian

Great to hear from you!

Sounds great, we are currently looking at France preferably Feb, possibly March if it's a higher up resort.

I've had another guy email me asking about getting a group together. So hopefully will be able to sort something out.

Let me know what your thinking, and how you usually work these things out.

Bethany
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Check out the snowboard club uk winter bash, huge age range of people on the 17th Jan to Les Arcs.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
What kind of budget do you have?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Bethany

I'm interested, in exactly the same boat as you - just not around February half term.
Drop us a PM with the information.

Thanks
Marc
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Bethany, still some availability on the snowheads birthday bash at the end of jan - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=108422
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Singlesport is in Winter Park at the beginning of Feb & in Alpe D'Huez on 7 March. Both these dates welcome snowboarders
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy