Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Beginner boarder in Jan seeking a holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am a pretty experienced skier but a beginner boarder and it looks like I am going to be between jobs in January so I am looking at the options to learn to board in the time that I have. The problem is that I will have limited funds so need to spend as little as possible and I am not 100% certain yet so I cannot commit to anything (and the Livigno SH trip looks great!) until the start of December.

I am away skiing in Whistler until 11-01-14 so looking for any time after 15-01-14 to go learn to board. Not going to waste any precious time in the expanse of Whistler learning but keen to become a proficient boarder so I can at least get about on a board and understand my tray riding friends a bit better.

Looking either to join a trip (again if the Livigno SH trip is still an option I will sign up!); or
Find similar minded people looking to learn to board...to compare grumbles with in the bar later

Not really up for a UCPA trip as while they are fine, but I just don’t wanna! By the way I am 37, good skier and know my way round the mountain, enjoy the mountain and the social.

Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi

We are two snowboarders looking to get people together to bring down the price of a winter holiday.

Neither of us are bothered where we go but would need to sometime after January as we are away in Jan.

Let me know if you're interested. Smile

Bethany
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy