Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

help broke my k2 marker schizo binding

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi i have a 2011 k2 obsethed ski and broke my marker schizo binding. Im looking for another one but cant find any available. I got the insurance money to pay for another binding but there are none available. Can anyone help me out in sourcing one? There are some on ebay but not if they are the right type. Or if u ccn buy the marker schizo 2014/15 version.

The marker griffon schizo one i have is the purple one to go with the purple k2 skis.

cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
To add - it looks like i need a 117+ brake but the new schizo is 110 hence why im not sure of compatibility
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Griffon Schizo comes in different widths. 132mm is the widest.

Sport Conrad are selling the 2011/12 model for a good price. It says they have up to 132mm width but the buying options were in German. I would mail them and ask how to make sure you get the 132mm version.

If you get a different years model you need to check whether the screw mounting pattern is the same. It would be a bummer to have to redrill the skis. It is probably identical but maybe someone with more freeride knowledge can confirm this point (I know a lot about racing bindngs but not so much about freeride).

If you change the bindings yourself put a bit of silicon sealant on the screws. That will stop water getting in and freezing which can damage the ski.

M
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think you might mean the Griffon SchizoFrantic. Do the plates have several sets of wholes in them marked for different sole lengths, if so they have a different mounting pattern to the standad Schizo and they use machine thread screws. If so I have some new ones that could be the right colour.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have some new boxed squire schizo with the correct base plates to match your skis, but in in black / white, but you would need to buy some 132mm brakes as they have 110mm brakes, will sell without the brakes, freeze pro have to correct wider brakes.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey just seeing these posts now will have a read and check the skis and get back to you soon , cheers for the posts
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
you insure your ski bindings?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sorry for late reply I had insurance through company just normal winter ski insurance and got about 150 quid for getting the bindings replaced. Just never been able to find another pair of bindings available. Are the squire schizo bindings still available?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy