Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Three Valleys Keycard

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Guys,

I will be ordering our lift passes online for the 3 valleys soon but was wondering what the keycard option is all about? Do we need it?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I took the keycard option in April so when I go back to VT at Xmas I can buy the lift pass online and enter the keycard serial number and it will re-charge the card.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's interesting, I am doing the same thing very shortly. I did wonder what the keycard option was as there is no extra cost added when you select it. Is it the same type of keycard that you give back to the rep for recycling at the end of every package deal or different? Doing a self built trip for the first time so collecting as much information as possible.

Do you know if your passes are sent to you here in the UK or do you still have to pick them up from the ticket office when you arrive?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We have the 3v's POS passes (I assume that's what You are talking about) have them sent to the UK address, then just log in and top up online. Great for adding another half jour or extending the local valley pass to an area pass on the fly).

We have regularly done just that and it works well, sometimes we've added a half day on the transfer into resort if it looks like we can squeeze in an afternoon on arrival.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers for that ansta1
I'm going to order our group's this week. All getting very excited in our group!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers guys, i think I will order the keycard so Im ready for any last minute trips that might crop up LOL
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've done it a few times on a meribel card I've got, but watch the costs versus the tribu or similar pass costs. For the IO trip in December it'll probably be cheaper for me to get the pass through the TO as we'll all be on the same tribu benefit which I wouldn't get if I topped my meribel pass up individually
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
On that I did the maths. We are getting the snow train so arrive at the crack of dawn and leave late in the evening. When I checked the prices it the same for me to get an 8 day tribu pass for us all rather than the standard 6 plus 2 half days. It gives us more flexibility going the 8 day route. Means we will probably take full advantage of the extra hours we will be in resort.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy