Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Possible change to Swiss air hand luggage?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Everyone

Have Swiss introduced a weight limit of 8kg for hand luggage? I only just spotted this today http://prntscr.com/5182gs

In previous years my hand luggage probably weighed closer to 15kg wink as I usually travel with enough clothes and stuff in my hand luggage to last 2-3 days, just in case my hold luggage goes missing!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Kelv1n, if you actually look at the Swiss website..then yes, but " A foldable garment bag with the maximum dimensions of 57 x 54 x 15 cm can also be accepted as hand baggage".

https://www.swiss.com/gb/en/prepare/baggage/hand-baggage
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Kelv1n, no idea if new or not but definitely not controlled, monitored or taken any notice of GVA-LHR-GVA last Sunday/Monday.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers Guys.. I was down to Swiss and BA for the Not-PSB NehNeh Swiss is coming in a little cheaper (And can't argue with their free ski-carriage).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Kelv1n, oh and I had my standard 2 wheel roller with business clothes inc suit for 2 days & laptop, ipad, chargers, paperwork, etc. probably over 8 kgs.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Unlike EJ, it's been 8kg for as long as I can remember, although I've only had it checked once, at the check-in desk rather than at the gate, and I was way over but luckily we had space in our checked bags.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
In my experience they do not check unless it is a silly size. A bigger issue for me is trying to put one person with hold luggage and one with hand luggage on the same booking. Unless I am really missing something it can't be done on Swiss or BA. No problem on EJ.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Whitters, if I have that much luggage it's invariably checked in
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy