Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can someone recommend Antifog Ski Glasses

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I suffer from Irlens and therefore wear sunglasses even in relatively low light conditions. Getting an irlen specific pair of ski glasses would probably end up costing over 300 quid so I'm reluctant to do that when a pair of sunglasses would do instead. However the sun glasses I used last year kept fogging up. Can anyone recommend anti fog ski/sun glasses?

Many thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Goggles
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Walking into a restaurant/bar wearing goggles kinda made me feel like a total pratt Embarassed
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Plenty of anti-fogging sprays and solutions on the market, just treat your normal tinted glasses and go from there. Use the same stuff bikers use on helmet visors.

A home-brew version is to use a drop of mild liquid soap or baby shampoo or similar on a cloth and buff the lenses. This'll stop the fog from forming... but in a pinch, a somewhat nasty way around the issue is to lick your lenses and gently blow dry.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Wed 29-10-14 11:33; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers - will investigate - thanks
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Wills, Irlen syndrome seems somewhat controversial...

Anyhoo, if any old sunglasses help, any old ski goggles will too.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Goggles for skiing, and sunglasses in pocket for bar entry.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Markymark29, +1, what most of us do now I suspect.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Hells Bells, Yep - but I trip over everyone as I walk in 'cos its a blackout with super-dark Oakleys, looks cool though until you knock everyones beer over and then it gets expensive! wink Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Have used this for several years on clip in prescription lens, glasses have never fogged up

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MUC-OFF-ANTI-FOG-TREATMENT-MOTORCYCLE-ANTI-MIST/dp/B007A1IYIW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1414610921&sr=8-5&keywords=anti+fog+spray&tag=amz07b-21
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Markymark29, Laughing Laughing
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Markymark29, is that when bar entry becomes, errr, rear entry? Twisted Evil
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy