Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Perspective UK Freeski Film

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Perspective showcases the UK's freeski talent in a short production film.
More information can be found at www.rosswelch.tv/perspective or www.facebook.com/perspectivefreeski

Here is the full trailer:

https://vimeo.com/109783931

Staring:
Katie Summerhayes, Tyler Harding, Joseph Hides, Cal Sandieson, Grant Donald, Harris Booth, Chris McCormick, Mike Rowlands, Ross Welch, Joe Webster & More
Shot on location at:
Mayrhofen, Austria
Kaltenbach, Austria
Zakopane, Poland
Breckenridge, CO, USA
Keystone, CO, USA
Laax, Switzerland
Niseko, Japan
Livigno, Italy
Cardrona, New Zealand
Saas Fee, Switzerland

Description
Perspective is a UK freeski film and was created by Ross Welch. Ross, a semi-professional freestyle skier from the UK was spending the season in Mayrhofen, Austria where he would train and compete in surrounding countries. The season was shaping up to be a good one for Ross with some great competition results and coverage. Unfortunately in the lead up to a major competition, Ross took a fall which would bring the season to an end.
Unsure of when his injury would allow him to ski again, Ross decided to dedicate his time off skis to editing footage filmed by various friends. As the days rolled past and the footage increased, Ross thought that combining the clips into a short film would be something of a challenge which was worth persuing.
With that said and various meetings with riders, Ross had the basics to start the project. In turn leading him to the production of Perspective.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good luck with the film. Austria, Poland, Switzerland, USA, Japan, Italy, New Zealand ... the world tour editing must have been fun.

It is a shame though that a promotion for the 'UK's freeski talent', sponsored by the Ski Club of Great Britain, won't actually include any footage of skiers in our own mountains (or have I got that wrong ?). I've spent lots of days in them seeing talented skiers doing their stuff in the wild, and in competitions, to know there was opportunity to.

But as I say, good luck with it. Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy