Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone know Morillon?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are looking at a chalet that sits on the blue Laberieu that runs down from Morillon to Morillon Village. On the piste map and on Google it looks like it crosses the road at several points and then ends quite a way from the lift. Can anyone tell me the actual situation? I've got a horrible feeling that it might not even have enough snow in early Jan meaning we'd have to walk down every morning. Of course that will be my fault and I'll suffer the consequences. Thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yeah that run does have a few road crossing did it boxing day the winter before last and it was in a pretty poor state, had to do a couple of stream crossings and unstrap for the roads although I did ride over one without unstrapping. A couple of days later it was fine so it's the same as anywhere really just need enough snow.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Snow Hound, its usually closed unless snow is very very good, (and it was superb xmas 2 seasons ago) and in early jan very unlikely to be open, you may be lucky but morillon village is very low, down to 700m. Plan on using the gondola and a bonus if you get to ski in / out
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Once you get to the bottom it's about 200m + to the gondola but it is a flat walk so carrying everybodies skis shouldn't be too bad for you.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Car? If not yeah you'll be walking... I have been to the GM several times and that run down to Morillon has only ever been open once, however, I did still ride down it when closed... You just need to slide across the roads (not the best for the board) and find the best route possible...

Morillon is lovely if you have never been before, but maybe look at someone either in the village, or up at the station... as opposed to in between the two...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We stayed down in the village and skied back down a couple of times which was fine as long as you didn't mind crossing the road a few times or brown snow
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy