Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Amadé and Salzburg Super Ski - Snow Reports 2014 - 15

Poster: A snowHead
If you folks could just save a little bit of that for Thursday afternoon, and then make sure it stays cold for the precipitation on Friday / Saturday, I'd be most grateful.

I can see a trip to Grossarl coming on .... I'm not cutting trail if there's fresh to be had!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@waynos, Scarpa found some amazing lines off piste at Zauch I have never skied , seriously lush even after the pow fest, will tell you where via pm wink
Awesome day, pretty cold though, a bit of an inverted föhn that made dressing interesting!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@zammo, are you staying inEben again? Want to do a cheeky tour saturday night to Forstau?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Sitter, Just in Obertauren till end of week.
Realy strugled on Sunday we gave u0 at lunch time.
Last three days have had great conditions.
Snow back on again tonight
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Garfield wrote:
Realy strugled on Sunday we gave up at lunch time.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Glorious in flachauwinkl today. Snowing a bit since 3.30.....zauch tomorrow
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Kooky, I am. Night tour could be a giggle - will check schedule and degree of knackeredness after Sudwienerhutte on Friday ....
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@holidayloverxx, Scarpa will be in Zauch tomorrow.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Garfield wrote:
Realy strugled on Sunday we gave u0 at lunch time.

I'm there for the whole season, but just left today for a few days skiing in St Anton. Would've given up Sunday lunch had it not been for lessons! Lovely this morning tho, had a couple of hours playing around on my board.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Kooky, get him to text me on my uk number which he has got
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi all,in rorhmos late next week and wanted to go to the night race,does anyone know if I can just pitch up and buy a ticket or must I book ahead?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Depends which type of ticket. In my experience, all bar Red Zone tickets, sell out well in advance.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Strong föhn here.

snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Good grief @snowheads68, just goes to show the local variations doesn't it. Or has someone left the thermometer next to the kettle in the Gasteins ?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Beautiful in Forstau. Lunch at Trinkeralm then back to Flachau for the last afternoon
latest report
@snowheads68, temp about right for Obertauren today but not a lot of wind.
Snow forcast for Satarday but im on my way home Sad
8 weeks till next trip unless I get a day or two at Glenshee Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
Timberwolf wrote:
Good grief @snowheads68, just goes to show the local variations doesn't it. Or has someone left the thermometer next to the kettle in the Gasteins ?

I think other places caught up later. Especially the adjacent valleys which both run N/S. Rauris got to above 11C.

Made for lovely soft conditions on piste. Never got too heavy either.
ski holidays
Driving over to Flachau today in the early morning I did wonder if the outside temperature sensor for my car was on the blink - +9.0°C as I started off at 07.00 (I live at just under 800m in the corner SE of Rosenheim created by the A8/A93 motorways). By the time I got down the hill to the motorway it was reading +4.5°C - vertical difference about 300m, horizonal difference 2.5kms. Carried on falling to +3.5°C (Frost warning came on with its annoying beep). Driving past Chiemsee the sensor showed +7°C, but as soon as I past the Übersee turning, another beep and +2.5°C showed in all its blinking glory (in less than 2 kilometres). Carried on playing this on/off game all the way through the trip, settling on +2°C south of the Tauerntunnels. I got to Flachau about 8.45 (I stopped for a coffee at Eben Services) where the sensor went into overdrive so to speak and beeped frost warnings continually, temperature settled to -6.5°C when I parked up!
snow conditions
@Kooky, going to just pootle around Flachau today ... so we will be fresh for a tour up Forstau this evening. Will aim to be there for about 4:30. Will PM you .... and will text Scarpa.
snow conditions
@zammo, Good to ski with you and to meet the other chaps again. Have fun on the tour, I suspect we will be way too late for it what with work and eating. Say hello to a giant rack of ribs for me Toofy Grin
ski holidays
All of a sudden, I'm way more interested in this thread than normal Happy fly in on the 25 th Happy ready for the night race on the 27th Cool
snow conditions
@Timberwolf, do you overlap with us at all? Arriving on the 31st, sadly missing the night race, must definitely go to that one year.
ski holidays
@queen bodecia, I leave on the 1st, but am back on the 12th. I think that misses you nicely
Laughing
ski holidays
No, let's do drinks on the 31st if you can ?
ski holidays
@Timberwolf, 31st it is then... wink

I'll be around to ski that day too.
latest report
@queen bodecia, I'll drop you off at Ben and Ange's then before going to clean up the apartments!

@Timberwolf, drinkies and eats at the Rosner afterwards then? It will be our first night, so we have to eat in really.
snow report
I may gatecrash Twisted Evil
snow conditions
@Scarpa, technically you can't gatecrash now as you've told us
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Scarpa, wot again! Laughing Laughing The more the merrier - they've already put me in the corner anyway because of the company I keep - you kooky, rumdiary (& family), arkady, etc
latest report
no wonder you got that award @Samerberg Sue, all the extra business you bring in wink
snow report
@Samerberg Sue, @Scarpa, @Timberwolf, I can smell the hazelnut schnapps already... snowHead
ski holidays
@queen bodecia, bring it all on! Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
@Samerberg Sue,
Quote:

they've already put me in the corner anyway

Did you get that nice pointy hat to go with The Corner? See you all on the 31st wink
snow report
@Kooky, nope not a pointy one - got a Marcel Hirscher green Eisbär one instead! wink It has an S on it, not a big D - could mean Sue, sue or it could mean sh*t, who gives a flying f*ck anyway! Laughing Laughing snowHead
snow report
Just seen the snow report for Hochkonig next week snowHead seriously getting excited now!
latest report
Ooooo, is it good @feefee, ?
snow report

http://youtube.com/v/jWTnStsZWO4

nice find @Samerberg Sue,
snow report
@Timberwolf, http://www.bergfex.com/mariaalm/wetter/berg/
snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
@feefee, liking that forecast very much... snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
Holy schmoly. Nearly 3m forecast for the area. Just a quarter of that would be a good dump.

latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy