Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

chamonix train ticket

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all
a very specific query - trying to book the overnight couchette train service from Paris to St Gervais-les-bains (or le fayet), to get to Chamonix. Tickets available for most Fridays, except the 19th and 26th December.
Anyone tried this in the past? I'm wondering if those dates are held back for any reason?
The 'normal' winter timetable went live on 16 October.
have used the service in the past, and not had this issue (and couldn't find anything on search)
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hamilton, sold outbalready?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
How about the new sevice to Geneva then get transfer?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks for the thoughts - I'd logged on both just before on the 15th, and from 6am CET on the 16th, so don't _think_ the tickets sold out...
AFAIK it's the only overnight sleeper service - trips to Geneva on the TGV cost more (although faster), and you have to get a hotel at the other end. however, that will be the only alternative.
It used to work very well - Eurostar from London to Paris, 30 mins to get to Paris Lyon, then 6 hours kip on the couchette, and a 'free' day's skiing on arrival.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy