Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted - Ski companion for disabled lady 16th Jan 16

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
17th Jan -24th Jan 2015
Les Gets

Disabled (cerebral palsy), independent and intelligent lady (30) travelling with a family group (aged 14-95) requires a skier to ski with her, assist with getting on and off chairlifts, help with falls, carrying skis, getting gloves on etc. She usually skis for a couple of hours in the morning and again in the afternoon so plenty of free time for you to ski either with other family members or do your own thing. She skis blue runs and knows the resort well so won't get lost or accidentally get on the wrong run!

Staying in a lovely big chalet, own room, own shower room, breakfast and tea provided. You need to get your own flights to Geneva and we will get you a transfer from there. Lift pass provided.

Can send you videos/photos of her skiing. Happy to have a male or female. No personal care required, only needs helping down/up stairs to toilets can do the rest herself.

If you are interested get in touch and tell us a bit about yourself. Any questions please ask. Very Happy

UPDATE FOR 2016, we are looking for a companion for the week 16th - 23rd Jan 2016, all information as before.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 19-11-15 22:56; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Private message sent.

Regards
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is a small chance we will also need a person to come for the week 10th - 17th Jan as the guy who we had lined up is unsure if they can get time off work as he will be starting a new job. We would like two different people for the two weeks. I will update about the first week when we know either way, but in the meantime if anyone is interested in either week please drop me a line and let me know.

Bit of additional info. Chalet is nearly ski in ski out, there is a short walk and then you can cut onto the piste. Alternatively the bus stop is about 100m from the door and goes up to one lift and then down to the village for the lifts there (or shopping), so not a problem getting back or going out when she isn't requiring assistance. We usually pop over to Morzine to see the ice hockey one evening and down to the village to the cinema another. We have a mix of people who either like to play cards or do their own thing in the evenings so you would be welcome to join in or not as suits you.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
PM sent.

Regards
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I Would love to help out. My name is Gregory and I like to think of my self as a 'sensible' 19 year old. I don't go out drinking and I don't tend to go out clubbing.
I have been skiing since I was little and have a full respect and understanding of the piste code. I have acted as tail marker in lots of groups, including teaching groups and am used to supporting backmarkers and helping them up when they fall.
I am very comfortable and capable on skis. For example, I am capable of carrying an extra pair of skis whilst skiing.
Socially, I get along with most people, enjoy meeting new friends and enjoy helping others.
My schedule is quite free at the moment so I would be happy to do either or both of those weeks.

I will send a copy of this as a PM if you want, and I hope to get the opportunity to help out.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Gregory I have sent you a personal message perhaps you would check if you have received this 😄
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Updated for 2016!

If anyone is interested we are looking for a companion for the week 16th - 23rd Jan 2016, all information as per the first post.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We have now found someone for 2016 thank you to everyone who replied and I have sent everyone a personal message of thanks
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy