Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer to Tignes 30th November- looking to share

Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

We're travelling to Tignes on 30th November which was meant to be a cheap early season week- until I booked flights and now all I can get is a private transfer to get to resort at a cost of €600!

The only shared transfer I have seen is with Altibus, but the only one on that day leaves at 15.30 and our flight from 'london' Southend doesn't land until 15.45.

Does anyone know of any other shared transfers running that day? Ben's bus isn't running. Or is anyone else in the same boat and would like to share a private transfer?

Thanks![/code]
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Where from? Geneva has a decent coach service I've used to get to Bourg a couple of times which also goes to Tignes IIRC. Bourg is E110 return I think
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lovessnoow, I think the trouble is the time on Sunday in pre-season. I'm also traveling from Geneva to Tignes that day, and I wanted to take a later flight from Luton, but couldn't find a transfer so am instead going from Heathrow first thing in the morning.

Have you asked your accommodation provider if they run transfers/know of any other options?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There are a few Tignes based operators who are quite busy at that time of year because of the lack of Altibuses/Bens Buses. Try Snowstar, Mountain Rides or Tignes.co.uk by e mail. If no luck there try the Bourg based coolbus.

By the way €600 is a lot of money but its not expensive for what you are asking.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Amazingly I would disagree we could do it for less will PM you.

Andy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try asking here:-
https://www.facebook.com/groups/670519632962525/
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Post a request on http://www.findtransfers.com/shared-transfers.php If any local companies have anything they can get in touch.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
anderoo wrote:

Andy

I saw this post and wondered if you know about any transfers running on the 2nd/3rd december. I'm really struggling to find something affordable Sad

Thanks
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have booked a transfer with a taxi company for €360- if anyone fancies sharing the transfer with my boyfriend and I let me know... it leaves around 16:00, from Geneva airport to Tignes.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Lovessnoow, who did you book it with as i need to get a transfer from val d'isere to geneva on friday the 12th of december.... does anyone need to make that journey ? also i need to get up the mountain from bourg to val on the 29th nov (saturday) at about 6pm ish....
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
mercedesg wrote:
anderoo wrote:

Andy

I saw this post and wondered if you know about any transfers running on the 2nd/3rd december. I'm really struggling to find something affordable Sad

Thanks

I'm looking for a shared transfer on the 1st if you could travel on Monday.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
am afraid it has to be sat early evening as i start the course the next day.....
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I booked it with Geneva shuttle.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
cheers i will have a look to see if they go the other way
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I dont suppose anyone is going back to geneva from Tignes on monday the 1st ? Looking to get a flight from GEV at about 4-5pm local time

Cheers
ski holidays
@PistePete, i am looking to do the same trip on the evening of the 12th......
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy