Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowboard event at Tamworth

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
There's a big event on 18th and 19th October if anyone interested. Had an e-mail off them. Couldn't see it posted anywhere else on here so thought I'd share. Hope I'm not breaking any advertising rules. I'm nothing to do with them just thought people may be interested.

This is e-mail.

With only 8 days to go, there's still time to bag yourself a free coaching session and pre-book your recreational slope time at a reduced rate for the Big Bang Snowboard Show Weekender.

BRAND NEW! We are super stoked to tell you that Jenny Jones will also be hosting an exclusive girls only free coaching session on both the Saturday and Sunday, with the Ladies Power Hour First Time In The Park session. Bookings are now being taken - so if you want in, get booked up, spaces will fill quickly!

Plus, we’ll have all the biggest brands in snowboarding here, showcasing the latest 2015 equipment - so you can have a good look around, grab yourself some stickers, see what tickles your fancy and demo next seasons kit out on the slope for free, just buy a recreational slope pass.

Recreational snowboarders can take advantage of The Big Bang Snowboard Show special deal, 3 hours recreational pass for 2 hour prices, only £39 adults (£30.60 members) and £33 juniors (£26.10 members) when pre-booking by Friday 17th October.

If you have friends that need to feel the snowboarding love, don't forget there will be Snowboard Beginner Taster Lessons running all weekend, for only £10 per person, for adults and children aged 8 years+. Younger kids can also join in with the free Burton Riglet Fun Park for 3 to 6 year olds - but hurry as spaces are filling quickly.

Meet Olympic riders Jenny Jones & Jamie Nicholls
Free Burton Riglet Fun Park (intro to snowboarding for kids 3-6 years)
Snowboard Beginner Taster lessons ONLY £10 (for adults & children 8 years+)
The UK’s biggest free hardwear demo
Free coaching with Jenny Jones & Jamie Nicholls - ride with the stars
Free coaching from Snowboard Coach to fine tune your skills
International pro rider guests
Afternoon freestyle park from 2pm
The Big Bang Jam - Saturday from 9.30pm

All sessions can be booked online. Riders attending free coaching sessions or demo-ing equipment must be at the recreational standard and purchase a valid recreational pass to cover their time on the slope.

We look forward to seeing you at The Big Bang!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bug, I'm in the Lake District.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm thinking about going on sunday but don't know if I can be 'arksed' with the drive to Tamworth. I'll see how I feel after my trip to Cardiff this week.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm taking my son for the free snowboard taster
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snowboard taster was great. The instructors couldn't have been a friendlier bunch.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It was a great weekend and the atmosphere was fantastic all weekend. The great thing was the number of kids that were getting involved and this was made easier with the support of Jennny Jones, Jamie Nichols and also the Capita team and Scott Stevens
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy