Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

10th- 17th Jan Val Thorens- Spaces availible in catered chalet- Young mixed group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have a 12 person catered chalet booked in Chalet in Residence Chalet Altitude (see link below) in Val Thorens 10th Jan to 17th Jan. We are a young mixed group with ages ranging from 20 to 31, and although we can be noisy we are a very friendly bunch. We are all skiers who have all done at least one week on snow before but most have done several. Borders welcome though (I can do both).

We have one maybe two rooms available, so up to 4 spaces. Due to us booking out the whole chalet the price is only £565 each including flights, accommodation and transfers. Please let me know if you would like more details.
Flights are from Gatwick

http://www.skiworld.co.uk/ski-resorts/france-ski-holidays/val-thorens/renod
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi there,
I'm interested in joining this trip if there is space still free? I'm a boarder, 30 from Australia, so this sounds like a good trip! I haven't done the snow/chalet package thing before, so its really just lift passes ontop of this? Are there any meals included or it's all self catering?

Cheers
James
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@jamesmo, welcome to Snow Heads snowHead You'd be better sending a PM (Personal Message, top right Send/Read Messages) to@christine28, as her message was a while ago. Re: meals - she mentions a catered chalet which means breakfast, afternoon tea, 3 course dinner with wine on 6 nights (usually). Good luck Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ignore the ampersand when sending the message - I didn't put that in Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sorry James all spaces have now been sold x
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy