Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any advise on staying at le Chaudron, Champery ??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking at staying at Le Chaudron in Champery in Switzerland over Christmas.
The price is right but being stuck up on piste, with no reall access.....
"..... On arrival at the resort (during business hours) you can reach us either by cable car from Champéry or a chairlift from les Crosets. During the evening, we will collect your luggage.
If you arrive before or after these hours, we will gladly meet you at les Crosets and bring you to the hotel. ...."
it is part of the Porte de Soleil ski area so should be a reasonable area to ski within, being able to drop in & out of Switzerland and France.....

BUT would it end being a plot of a good teen scream horror movie, being stuck on pist ??....

HELP !!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It wouldn't bother me, but it would bother some people. I'd not miss access to outside bars and restaurants etc provided the food in the hotel was good and I had a substantial supply of reading matter. Presumably you could go out for a bit of a stomp around in the snow if you fancied some air and exercise. It would be fun being up there in a blizzard - provided the electricity supply didn't fail. Skullie
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If it is the one I am thinking of it is the restaurant that sits by itself half way down the run from Croix de Culet to Les Crosets. Certainly ski in /ski out but after the lifts close once you're there you are done for until next morning. We tried to eat there for lunch once and waited for half an hour in which time no-one came to take order and yes, we did ask, so walked out. We have not been back. Far better places for lunch. Was a few years ago though so perhaps it had changed.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy