Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serre Chevalier Early bird season pass offer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Until 31st August 30% off normal price. Just 685 euros including 3 days each at a variety of surrounding resorts , 5 hours free at the thermal baths and a free summer lift pass. Order online at www.skipass-serrechevalier.com . You can even spread the cost over 4 equal payments.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ordered!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
and there are 2 free days for a friend too.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bloody hell they usually give you till end Nov to get the season pass discount - reckon they will extend it, but maybe best to not take a chance ?

Mind you was sorely tempted to buy a Montgenevre season as that was 50% off when I was out.

EDIT
Just spoken to them, the 25% offer will still be there till the end of Nov, but the incentives of doing it before the end of Aug are quite attractive.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Weathercam, they are extending it, but it is 25% instead of 30% , I have noted there is no mention of free days at Monty though.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
When I spoke to them they said Montgenevre was included as usual, as I mentioned how they (Montgenevre) were advertising 50% of season passes when I was there back in the summer.

Bit of a palava doing it online as kept asking me for a card number (not credit card), then in my account settings it said no card was associated to me and the OH and as I'd left the season passes back in France anyway so don't know if there was a number on those??

So made some numbers up and they were accepted, and I could then go on to the next screen to purchase them.

So damn good to do it over four payments, though Euro exchange rate will probably change for the worse Sad

Only really three months to go before start getting ready Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy