Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine ski school changes & professional courses...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Lots of changes happening in the Morzine ski schools this year with quite a few instructors splitting off from BASS Morzine to set up on their own.

Ricey and Helena McClintock have set up Ski Beyond. Ricey and Helena are really lovely people and particularly good (IMV) with people who are a bit nervous or lack confidence. Whenever we have friends visiting who have kids then we always send them to Ricey as he's simply fantastic with them. If you're female and want to see what true skiing style is like then book a lesson with Helena.

James Bennet and Craig Robinson (of JJC Training) have set up PDS Academy. James and Craig are specifically targeting the "non-beginners" market - people who have had enough of ski school, but aren't yet into doing BASI. Parents might be interested that they are running a "Children's Academy" for kids who are getting "too good" for ski school and are bored with it.

The Snow Institute and JJC Training have got together to offer PDS-specific training courses under the banner of PDS Training - worth checking out if you're in the BASI system. The Snow Institute has actually been running professional training in the PDS for years, but it's been a bit of a local's secret and Mo Duffy is one of my two trainers of choice (Andy Jerram at BASS being my other). Mo once refused to take payment from me for a lesson as we'd had so much fun skiing deep snow down the front of Mont Chery that he said that he'd feel guilty for taking payment!

The Snow Institute are also running a GAP course with New Tracks Ski Academy.

Finally BASS Morzine has set up a specific pro training site at BASS Pro Training.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for the update Phil - www.skibeyond.co.uk is currently under a make over and we hope to have the new website live by the end of the week. We are offering a range of group courses and private lessons throughout the winter with instructors who are highly experienced and have a vast amount of local knowledge. Any questions drop us a line on [url]info@skibeyond.co.uk[/url] - any other queries or questions about Morzine we are here to help so just let us know. Look forward to skiing with you soon snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for this, the children think Ricey is great and I didn't see him on the BASS staff list when I was looking at their website.
So many options this year!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy