Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

School me on Montafon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just been offered a (proper!) job, based in Schruns (Montafon).

What's the skiing like? I gather it gets a lot of snow and there's some great offpiste and touring. Anyone know any more? Apres? Seems like a small, quiet town, but there's gotta be somewhere good to get a beer or two? Which of the towns in the area would you prefer to live in?

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pm dulcamara obviously. Lucky lucky boy.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dave of the Marmottes, already spoke to him wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Schruns:

Snow 7/10
ski 7/10
Touring 8/10
Apres Ski 2/10
Nightlife 2/10
Culture 3/10
Friendliness 9/10
English 5/10
accomodation 6/10
Transport links 5/10
Cheapness 7/10
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
visited all the towns in the area and stayed in Gaschurn as we thought it was the best for atmosphere and decent bars and easy access to ski slopes. its also a little bit higher than Schruns so gets better snow cover at town level. always looking for new places for our group trip and we are going fro Gaschurn in 2015 after checking out many resorts in Austria. skied there for 3 days and could not fault it. only downside at the time was all 3 days were very foggy bordering whiteout. assume they don't get this type weather all or most of the time. probably shouldn't assume but don't know where I could get that type of info.
one of the main draws for us is the cheap prices for food and drink.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Definitely rates as the quietest ski resort I've ever skied (both from an après point of view and from the lift queues - or lack of).
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy