Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Shiny New Kit - Whats hot, Whats on your wish and dream list? and the bargains as well please!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm picking up a Hoyt Contender Elite (ok so its not ski related) this week and I've just received a 50mm 1.8 lens for my 7D. Happy man am I Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Arno wrote:
mishmash, Peak Heli kit is really nice - have pants and jacket from earlier seasons and they are the best I have owned (incl Norrona). Wouldn't pay full price, but 50% off makes them a bargain

Don't encourage me ! I m now of trying to justify this to myself !
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mishmash, i just bought the last blue XL puffy Embarassed
maybe that just saved you some money Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Whitedot Carbonlite Directors are at the top of my list Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cacciatore, I've just paid for mine Very Happy Is it winter yet?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kitenski wrote:
PaulC1984, perhaps the ones without GPS maybe a touch cheaper...winner so far on the price stakes is sailandski at £79...just not sure about the lens

http://www.sailandski.co.uk/acatalog/Smith-I-OS-Goggles-2014--violet-ombre-black---red-sensor-lens---23133.html?gclid=CjgKEAjwiumdBRDZyvKvqb_6mkUSJABDyYOzk4g9XS5R2cjHBfPsfiwSWDbyx4CKOWlNAos3Odq1cPD_BwE#.U7phjPnnRX4

kitenski just checking you'd noted that those are the I/OS ones i.e. Womens/small, I know because I have those already and was looking at those as a new pair.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sarah, I hadn't thanks!! Still not actually decided if needed though!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kitenski, nice treat for your missus Little Angel
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
mishmash wrote:
Not a skiing website as such but Mr Porter has Kjus and Peak Performance at a stonking 50% off almost putting them within reach of mortals...In fact the Peak Performance Heli Jacket looks quite feasible if I wasn't a complete Noronna tart. The Peak down and fleece layers also v tempting - the fleece is a bonded merino fleece type, similar to the Sweet Saviour (but dearer!) or the new Otrovox. Advantage over Sweet is the full length zip.

http://www.mrporter.com/mens/Sale/Designers/Kjus?sl=true

http://www.mrporter.com/mens/Sale/Designers/Peak_Performance?sl=true

70% off now - get a Kjus jacket for an almost sane price!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Got some atomic automatics with dukes.....managed one day on them before the end of the season......very impressed, rediculously cheap price too. Shameless plug here for freeze pro shop, cracking service and price matching! Just got some oakley airbrake goggles and a new gopro housing after gouging the lens of the current one mountain biking.......think i'll need to rob a bank soon Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy