Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last blast: 17/4 where would you go?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
With a week's holiday I must use up, I feel the urge to ski one more time before meltdown. Apart from snowboarding teenage daughter (for whom I'd accept far less than 5 goats) neither she nor skiing friends can make it that week so where would you go, solo? I'm a high intermediate who's still predominately on-piste. Don't suggest the New World. I hate jetlag and I like my food...

Thanks in anticipation...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Pistebasher, I'm off to Val Thorens for Easter. I expect the skiing to still be good come the 17th. Val T is full of lovely red runs for you to fly down.
Friends went to Tignes at a similar time a couple of years ago. Tignes is also full of runs just for you, and usually has good skiing into May.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Val D'Isere / Tignes, closing May 2nd. late skiing, end of season bargains for ski gear, how could you say no ?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Masque and I are off to La Rosiere on the 18th for the last week of the season. It's always great fun, everyone's very relaxed and the snow cover is usually pretty good. Only the lower runs down to 1100 meters are closed and some of the runs down to La Thuile. Only 2 weeks to go.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tignes should be great, there's skiing there all year round so you will always have something to ski on! Val Thorens should be good too.

I'm off to try Chamonix next weekend myself....supposed to be good right up to May - I'll find out on Saturday - and it's a bit cheaper than Tignes/Val Thorens which swung it for me!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Les Arcs is looking fine right now... I've an apartment I'll be giving away at cost to snowHead snowHead(s) snowHead for that week if a booking doesn't come through by the end of this week. When I say cost that means just that - taxe de séjour, i.e. 0,80 euros per head (14+) per night, plus something to cover heating/electric and washing the bed linen....

See http://bsm.alpesprovence.net

The apartment is in Bourg St Maurice, near the funicular - 8 minutes to Arc 1600.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy