Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Companies for Families

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any recommendations?

Am trying Espirit, Mark Warner, Iglu, Ski Family and Inghams for some late availability for next week, but would really appreciate any other recommendations for family orientated holiday companies that run kids clubs/skiing.

Many thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've heard nothing but good things about Mark Warner but haven't used them myself.

If you need a nanny service so for children under 5 I'd recommend skibeat.co.uk as they use qualified english nannies and have their own creche. They also put a nanny in skischool to look after the 5-8 year olds who just do a morning. The nannies will then pick them up give them lunch and look after them for the afternoon. They always take them out bum boarding snow ball fighting etc. These are chalet holidays though so you probably want to fill the chalet so you don't have to worry about noise, toys etc upsetting other people.

There is also a resort that a lot of people on hear have mentioned as being excellent so you will have to so a search. It might have been la roseire but I can't remember.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Simply Ski/Simply Travel have great childcare although it is not inclusive. Private nannies are the deal with them.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Mon 5-04-04 15:56; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mark Hunter, I have used Espirit (Courchevel 1300 and Montchavin) and Mark Warner (Val d'Isere). Both were excellent.

You don't have Club Med on your list. Friends have been to La Plagne with them and were very happy with the service.

The best arraangement for us was go self-catering with other familes and share out the child care.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mark, we've got some spaces for next week Chalet Le Mouflon, La Rosiere 1850, how many in your party? I can tell you the snow is good there at the moment. Give me a call if this is of interest.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've used Mark Warner 5 times (4 ski holidays and 1 beach) and have never failed to have a great time. The childcare is excellent and all the nannies are British.
I've just booked for next week at the Tarentaise in Meribel for my son and me so I'll report back on our experience there.

Club Med is very good too. In fact, I preferred the food with CM (lunch is included & beer too), I'm not keen on food being too fussy and Mark Warner try a bit too hard for my liking. The entertainment is very French though! One thing worth noting with Club Med is the fact that EVERYTHING is included: lift pass, ski school if you want it, all meals (beer & wine with lunch and dinner) every day, so no fending for yourselves on Thursdays like with Mark Warner. The only reason we haven't been back was the lack of English-speaking company for our 9 year old son.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great to hear about Mark Warner - I will check them out for next year as my first son Zak Rhys will just be toddling by then and I dont want to miss out on the best part of another season like this year Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy