Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

April 22nd-april 25th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello everyone,

I am going to be travelling to Geneva on the 22nd of April. Will the Morzine/Avoriaz area be okay at this time?? If not where should i go?

Thanks,

Anilo
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi. I did the same thing a few weeks back when I found myself in Geneva. I skied 2 days in the portes du Soleil for the first time. I loved it.

Morzine itself is quite low so you would be looking to head high for your skiing. Avoriaz is high and may be ok. The Portes du Soleil area is vast and I am sure you would find something. The home website is www.morzine-avoriaz.com You could also try www.skimorzine.com these are the people who organised my last minute weekend and deal with nothing but the Morzine area, so you will get an expert view from them. Incidentally, they are great for sorting out accommodation/ski passes etc.

At the end of the day though sadly no-one has a crystal ball.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Shouldn't think so, PDS is too low but what about Chamonix? Easy to get to from Geneva and enough height not to worry about.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the advice Beverley and David.

I am booking the Manchester-Geneva flight tomorrow. Do you think it is safe if i leave the accomdation until a few days before leaving? (So i can establish whether i should book Avoriaz or Chamonix depending on conditions?

Thanks again,

Anilo
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
anilo, Check out the closing dates for the resorts, Morzine will be closed by this w/e and Avoriaz closes on 25th April. Go to http://www.ifyouski.co.uk/travel/rstclosingdates/ for a full list of dates. Chamonix will still be open and is close to Geneva
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks again for advice. I am really thinking about Chamonix now.

Any advice for a decent price hotel, or chalet in Chamonix that would be easy access to ski resort and also i am hiring a car from the airport, can i park near the hotel etc?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy