Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

DaKine Low Roller

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to baggage handlers totally trashing the straps on my beloved low roller I now either need to find an industrial sewist to repair it or a replacement. However it seems that DaKine don't do the 185 length any more (which was good as it woudl take up to 190cm skis) so what's an equivalent replacement? Must NOT have heavy bells and whistles e.g. internal compartments, extra ribbing etc etc. Must take up to 190cm skis and be coffin style so it can take boots if necessary.

Gonna see if I can get airline contribution.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try these guys:

http://www.bysonleather.co.uk/

They don't just do leathers or indeed clothing. Tell them I sent you
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
feef wrote:
They don't just do leathers or indeed clothing. Tell them I sent you

Now there's a rabbit hole to don a hazmat suit and explore Shocked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
fatbob,

I have a Dakine double roller (that's the roller you have that's trashed plus a bag just a bit smaller that straps to the top of the roller) both bags are more or less like new.

I will be putting on eBay when the time is right, unless of course you want to give me a sensible offer.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bump - looks like a buy and reclaim job from the airline. Any views on the Fall line Double which is available in a 190? Looked at the Concourse but will be too heavy. Will the Falline take a board or is it strictly skis only?

Any views on the DoucheBag if I could persuade anyone with stock on their hands to get the price within the pre approved cost?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dave of the Marmottes, Fall Line Double is massive, I can fit two pairs of skis (one pair is wider when put together than most boards on the market), ski boots, all ski clothes and enough normal clothes for a 3 week trip in mine. A board will fit in easy.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just got the fall line double for £53 online, chuffed with it.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy