Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Famille Les Gets Chalet Bogart/Bacall

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of booking with them this year although the 8am LGW flight scenario is not very appealing and the independent travel discount is minuscule.
Still, the childcare stuff is very appealing so we're looking at their Les Gets chalets. Has anyone stayed in the Bogart/Bacall chalets? Looks very nice on the photos but can't find any reviews. I'm not picky about this stuff but other members of my group are hence the newby forum post to find out more.
Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I really would give them a go. I have used them 3 times, they deliver what they promise and the childcare is excellent. I have not stayed in these actual chalets ( i realise this was part of the question), but they look pretty central, and Les Gets is great. Its an easy stroll to watch the kids at ski school, and Mt Chery is on your doorstep. I think you are near the skating rink as well.

I was happy on all three trips, the chalets are clean and comfortable, but not luxurious. The pre dinner drinks saves a fortune as well. If in doubt they are very helpful on the phone.

On all three trips they did a little something that was over and above what I would expect from a TO.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Did you go with Ski Famille in the end? I have heard great things about their childcare! There are also other childcare options available if you prefer to choose your chalet/accomadation and have a great nanny come to you for example Snow Angel Nannies.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Are you looking for next year? If so Les Gets is lovely. The ski famille chalets are in a good location from what I remember. I would probably not go to les gets in April as it is quite low but any other time its great.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy