Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easter 2014 weekend skiing.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Can anyone recommend an organisation which does Easter weekend breaks, for adults only, in shared accommodation (including transfers) in any of the higher resorts in France? I'm a female travelling alone so it would be good to have others to hang out with.
Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
you could try Mountainsun - they will pick you up from Geneva. Good value. http://www.mountainsunltd.com/special_offers/view/bargain-breaks---spring
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for this. I'll check it out. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm going solo to Tignes for a week 5th-12th April using http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/

They do trips to lots of the well known French resorts at good prices which can either include group tuition or not.

This will be my first time skiing in a resort so am hoping to meet a few other like minded people whilst im there.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi
My dates are fixed so I can only do the Easter weekend. Thanks for the info though and have a good ski week! Smile
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
In case you can't get a transfer, I'll be driving from Geneva to Tignes and back over the Easter w/e.
Thursday 17th evening out at about 21:30 and very early Tuesday 22nd morning back.
We live 2 mins walk from the Melezes in Boisses or I can drop you elsewhere in Tignes.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey! Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know once plans are finalised.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Have a look on action outdoors they do short breaks too, to ucpas all over French alps although you'll need to keep high val thorens or tignes would be my choice. Going to val t from 12 to 19 great prices.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi. Yes, I did look in that direction and I also thought that they did good deals on VT and Tignes but they only offer transfers for Chamonix and Argentiere Sad
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
When I booked my trip to val t transfers were available it was an option once you chose your dates and lessons package for £79 return from Geneva. I know they use bens bus and I'm pretty sure it's about the same price if you book direct with bb website. That's what I had to do as I only need a transfer one way.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi
I checked out Ben's Bus and they only do Sat/Sun trfs (I planned to do Friday to Monday) , plus it looks like their last runs out to VT & Tignes are on the 12/4 anyway. Sad
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Try altibus they definitely go everyday I used them on a Monday to la plagne in feb this year but more expensive than bb
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi. I checked out Alibus and I can use them on arrival but not for the return. They only post the times two days before which seems a bit crazy. With only one bus a day how can you know if you're going to be able to get it?
I did find a site called 'Findtransfers.com'. You can find find transfer companies or you post what you want and let them find you. I'll see what that produces otherwise I may have to chance Chamonix or Argentiere!. I didn't realise that getting a transfer would be such a pain. rolling eyes
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy