Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What is the ideal number of a group skiing?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Jonpim, last holiday it turns out we didnt even HAVE insurance! (may or may not have been covered on parents policy- i thought my friend had got it, she thought id got it) ahh well i'll have to convert you NehNeh

You'd have to be a real idiot to damage your knee on a chair lift if you were just using it normally! Sorry but you would!? how hard is it- you get into line, put ur hand back, sit- and ur away!

mountain mad, You can come and play with us next time were in Andorra!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nadenoodlee, on-piste, off-piste, on a chairlift, skiing is like driving: you can be perfect, it is the other idiots you have to worry about.
But I was young once too (though my kids find this hard to accept): I offer old-fogie advice. and you think I am talking dangly bits (and most of the time I am).
Keep taking risks - you are meant to - and I will try my hardest not to say "I told you so!" if you have a nasty incident.
Hopefully you won't: I got away with it....

Open message to Admin: come on, now: I can understand some of phpbb's censorship, but this one is ridiculous: Dangley Bits actually seems worse! The Sex Pistols had an album with the word! Never Mind the Dangley Bits, Here's The Sex Pistols sounds even more obscene.
Oh well....
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'll have to let you into the secret of how to get around the language filter. Those of us in the know can actually write 'bastard'. Little Angel
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nadenoodlee, I guess that makes me a real idiot...
I was on a lift at Jackson wearing my Pistols (big, heavy skis), when a guy ahead of us had a heart attack, and later died. The lift was stopped for about 20-25 minutes. There was no footrest on it. The weight of the ski on my right leg aggravated an old knee injury, which meant when I got off the lift, I could hardly put any pressure on my right leg. I made it down one run to a mid mountain restaurant, where I doped myself up with Ibuprofen (would have taken stronger if it was available) to the point that I couldn't feel a thing - I spent about 30 mins in the restaurant until the drugs kicked in, then proceded to ski down without a care in the world.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks nadee!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy