Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alagna Feb 10-15 - Looking for a guide

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey everyone,

A friend and I are heading to Alagna tomorrow and we are keen on hiring a guide for a few days while we are there. Would be great to share the costs of a guide a bit if anybody else is going to be there during the week. Send me a message if so and we can meet up in Alagna to talk.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just got back from Alagna, Snow is great there and more coming. Hope you find a guide, essential with the avi risk so high .
Enjoy !
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi - i will be in Alagna, skiing for 3 days, Friday 6 - Sunday 8 Feb 2015. If you are there at that time, i'd be keen on splitting the cost of a guide? Let me know - robbie.taylor@fil.com
cheers
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sergio Gabbio. A legend in town. I have skied with him twice and he is competent and will show you some great stuff. Roberto Valzer and Andrea Enzio are also good guides.

http://www.alagna.it/en/skiing/mountain-guides-of-alagna/
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I skied with Sandro Borini (Boris) a few years back - he was great.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jedster wrote:
I skied with Sandro Borini (Boris) a few years back - he was great.

....but broke his leg last month in Andermatt ....get well soon, Boris!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Try Simone Origone. Based in Champoluc but born and bred in the valley. Be sure to keep up! ps also easy on the eye if you are a girl
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

....but broke his leg last month in Andermatt ....get well soon, Boris!

Oh no! all the best to him then!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PP wrote:
Try Simone Origone. Based in Champoluc but born and bred in the valley. Be sure to keep up! ps also easy on the eye if you are a girl

Don't race him, though:

http://youtube.com/v/ZunJRTlQ6DY
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The Guide corps is listed here at the bottom of the page - http://www.alagna.it/en/skiing/mountain-guides-of-alagna
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy