Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski the dream holiday company are they any good for big white trip?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all i have just had a quote for a trip to big white in canada and just wondered if anyone has used them and how good they are, do they have a good name and have they been around for a while. I think they are also called ski the american dream.
many thanks
andy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've used them in the past - several years ago - to go to Breckenridge, and they were pretty good.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We used them for a two weeker - Keustone followed by Vail. Thought that they did a good job for us, and weren't afraid to go "off menu" in getting the package we wanted to put together.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We used them last year to go to Big White/Silver Star, and they were excellent.So good that we are using them again this year for the same trip, and if you repeat book you get a discount wink Also worth getting your lift tickets from them if you haven't already, with added 'free days' they are cheaper than the resort.When/how long are you going to be in Big White ? are you going to either Silver Star or Sun Peaks?We are out there 28th Jan, a week in Big White and then a week in Silver Star..............see you in Snowshoe Sam's snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
excitableboy, I think it will have to be one week in europe as Linda has some work deadlines to hit but thanks for your help, we really do fancy going to those resorts as i have a feeling they might be a bit quieter than whistler etc, do you find the fog a problem there?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy