Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last minute snowboard trip to the Snowbombing!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello Hello Hello!

I just got some last minute holiday approved and all I want is to go to the snowbombing festival from the 6th until the 13th of April. I tried looking through their website but for a solo traveler it is difficult to find anything, so
I was wondering if there were other people out there who are still looking for their accommodation etc and just want to have fun and meet new people.

I am a beginner snowboarder, Brazilian/dutch 24 year old girl Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello did u find anybody? Are u still interested?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I won two tickets for the Snowbombing, a music festival held in Mayrhofen, Austria, that will take place from 7 to 12 of April.
I won't be able to go because I have a trip planned.
Festival tickets excluding accomodation and lift passes cost £224 = 271 €.
I sell each ticket for 190 €= £156,69. If you're interested or you have a friend who's interested in going please contact me ASAP, because I have to give the names of the people who's attending to the festival to the organizers of Snowbombing.
Help me spread the word please, than you very much!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey

Was thinking of going to snowbombing, although everyone changed their minds. Would love to go! If you are still looking for a ski/boarding buddy I'd be interested.

I'm an experienced skier and can snowboard too, 28, Englishman. Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, already got my tickets but also going alone and a beginer skier, female and 21 so be great to meet up when we get there!!! Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm also thinking of going alone, need to wait a bit to get tickets/accom but...yea! 23, male, beginner boarder from Northern Ireland Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Heyyyyyy

I am 26 year old Female , i have just booked solo female bomber package !! I have been boarding before , went boarding in Sweden this year but haven't been for 7 years prior to that Shock !! Love to board , Love good music and looove to Party!!! Bit would like to meet some snow bomber buddies!?
Bex!
Becki_johnson@hotmail.co.uk
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm 34, male, beginner boarder. I'm all booked up and going solo, first boarding holiday. I'd be happy to meet up over there for a shred/beer/party Laughing
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Im going solo too, would be good to meet up while there Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Bexxx88, there are a couple of other snowbombing threads, if you have a look farther back.
I set up a facebook page for solo
Snowbombers to chat it's https://www.facebook.com/groups/1536501219960606/ have a look.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy