Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Mars

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone remember this suggestion from back in 1999? A skiing holiday that's really out of this world.
Quote:
Mars' low gravity - only about 3/8ths Earth's gravity - would definitely tend to reduce sore muscles and fall-related injuries

Although some might feel that with lower gravity the idea is a little silly....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PG! What t'f*** are you doing up at this time in the mornin! Shocked
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's 7 am here, kids have already been up half an hour. What's your excuse!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Traxvacs website, server issues with new content!, been up all night so gonna take a break soon.
Don't worry about the kids, when they reach puberty you'll not be able to get them out of bed till noon.
AND they're already old enough to sort themselves out in the morning and bring you your brekkie in bed! Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The day my kids bring me breakfast in bed is the day a pig flies through the window and performs a double heli.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I got excited when I saw the thread title - I thought the chocolate manufacturer had finally perfected a recipie that doesn't melt or freeze while skiing Cool
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
But Mars dont make Lindt (70% for preference...
ahem.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Interesting photo PG. How much do first choice charge for ski carriage to mars?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
And being confined for a trip of that length, does "Excess Baggage" relate to a physical problem or emotional one?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I ski on Mars all the time! Great off-piste but the lift system needs some improvement.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Not sure if 1st Choice go there. You could try Universal, Galaxy Travel or even Gay Planet Holidays.......
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Gettin to Mars is on my list of Things To Do Before I Die. Never thought of skiing there as well Shocked
Unfortunaltely NASA et al are moving so slowly, I would do better getting hold of a sub-ether transponder and hitching a ride on a passing UFO. Sad
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Jonpim, well, today could be your lucky day. I was about to put my sub-ether transponder on ebay...
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:
I was about to put my sub-ether transponder on ebay

Jonpim, Grab it quick, they'll be like gold dust soon. What with global warming it'll soon be the nearest place to go skiing Sad
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
forgot to mention, it's one of the early models, you know, pre-miniturisation, so it does have it's own gravitation field, and may cause warping of the space-time continuum, particularly if you take it near the M25
latest report
Fuxup, that's not the buzzing hand-held model you tried to flog to that waitress in Castleford is it?
snow report
Masque wrote:
Fuxup, that's not the buzzing hand-held model you tried to flog to that waitress in Castleford is it?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
Do we need to feel the force here?
snow conditions
Still can't do these great smilies. I have tried but it doesn't work.
snow report
Best to take your uphill transport with you.
snow conditions
ski holidays
Better!!! but not good enough
ski holidays
-on MArs I don't think so -too cold
snow conditions
Nearly made it!
ski holidays
Now you're just showing off Little Angel
ski holidays
Yes-admit to that one Marc
snow conditions
Wear The Fox Hat, sorry I am so slow, but I have just at last realised who you are (Earl Grey must have just kicked in):
You are Ford Prefect . It all fits! Cool
snow conditions
Jonpim, perhaps you're right.
Bu who is Marvin? snowHead

As a side issue, I hear the apres-ski bars on Mars don't have much atmosphere.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wear The Fox Hat, Laughing Laughing

(There are definitely days when I feel like a cross between Marvin and the whale.....Madeye-Smiley )
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy