Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cab9 snowboarding la tania

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of using these guys for beginner snowboarding. Does anyone have any knowledge of them?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Heard some good stuff.

i tend to send people to RTMsnowboarding.com but thats mainly because i know the guys who run RTM and they are all great
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great. Cab are able to offer morning lessons. So many start at 11.30 so that rules them straight out and so many start Monday which is a bit useless if you are a beginner and end up wasting Sunday waiting for someone to show you how to do it Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thinking of using these guys for beginner snowboarding. Does anyone have any knowledge of them?

polo99......did you use these guys? My son of 20 years is coming along with us next March and is an early intermediate, just wondering if they are any good??

mini.mansell, just had a look at RTM, do the lessons start in La Tania or do you have to make your way to Courchevel/VT?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tania is about 7 minutes away from the centre of Courchevel on a board. I am sure the RT guys will come and meet you
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Another vote for RTM, very good experience with them and yes, I do believe they will come over to La Tania to meet you.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cheers ...your help appreciated Smile
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Another vote here for RTM
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I tried both cab9 and rtm last year from La Tania and neither would run a lesson for me from La Tania. I guess it was too quiet a week or something ( late Jan). Plus I was looking for intermediate lessons rather than beginner so just not enough takers.. My only choice for snowboarding lessons from La Tania was going to be ESF, and even then there was no intermediate group lessons.
Hope you have better luck!

Shipjack
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I thought a couple of the RTM guys actually lived in La Tania
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Brides an St Bon.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
the only issue I had with both RTM and Cab9 when I enquired was that the lesson started at 8.45~9 is was actually getting there in time from the place I was stopping at in Bozel
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Have enquired to both RTM and Cab9 for 3rd week in March for an intermediate group lessons for my lad, will let you know of the outcome. Already had a few responses back about my wife for her group ski lessons stating it is classed as a quiet week and they may not be able to get the class size for that group, will have to suck it and see I suppose. !! ESF have not replied yet!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
no matter what. do NOT use ESF for snowboard lessons. they are atrocious
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy