Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Animal rights campaigners call for a ban on Chinese pet skiing competition

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Animal rights campaigners have asked for a bizarre pet skiing tournament in China to be banned, saying that it is cruel. Winter sports enthusiasts are encouraged to bring along an animal to the slopes to compete for prizes. The more bizarre the the better - dogs, cats, rabbits, tortoises, chickens, ducks and even goldfish have been entered....The contest is held at Sanmenxia in central China’s Henan province.

See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538573/Bizarre-skiing-pet-race-China-descends-farce-hibernating-turtle-fails-wake-up.html
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Blimey - You really wouldn't want to invite animal rights campaigners to a party would you? No fun at all.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ok, those pictures just show that the Chinese like to ski in jeans, and have a fondness for old school rear entry boots.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hahahaha I still have a pair of those old school rear entry boots in the loft at my parents house. Those were the days, when comfort was not invented and you had to earn your possitive experiences on the slopes.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This is brilliant. The animals clearly love it. Check out the rabbit at the end, if that's not jumping for joy, I don't know what is!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I reckon the dogs would love it. Not sure about the cats the moody bugs.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I still use my rear entry boots, (even though they're very worn out and somewhat damaged), 'cause despite being thoroughly knackered they're just so much more comfortable to wear than more recent designs.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
- Recently I heard that they're making a comeback and companies have started making them again, - which is brilliant news (to me at least). Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Prize for the longest running thread with the fewest posts per year?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
There was some discussion about them recently - I think easiski was involved. I had to give up one pair of boots because though they were perfectly OK once they were on, getting them on - and even worse, getting them OFF, was a bugger. I had one of those slidey things to help get them on, but that was no help getting them off. They had been fitted Au Vieux Campeur in Albertville. But I had to sell them on Snowheads - having once been left exhausted in the boot room, after struggling with them for ages at the end of a hard, cold, day, almost in tears at the thought of everybody else sitting with their feet up and a cup of tea.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy