Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New aerodynamic ski suits....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
........ for the Austrian national downhillers. But don't they win easily enough already at the moment?!

Actually I was under the impression that the International Ski Fed had banned these a few years back... strange.

ARTICLE
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Canada.com wrote:
Maier, in his crouch, had aerodynamic capability similar to that of a BMW sedan.
"He is as aerodynamic as a dolphin in the water and as stable as a tree trunk in a storm," wind tunnel director Frank Ullrich said.

Does anyone else have problem with these comparisons?
Here is Herman Maier.
Here is a BMW sedan
And here is a dolphin .
I think to be compared with a dolphin has some merits, but to be compared to BMW? Shocked
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's not a proper BMW.

THIS is a proper BMW!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
masopa, I beg to disagree: this is a proper BMW
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy