Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SR : HokkaidOH! 2013/14

Poster: A snowHead
DAY 72 : FRIDAY 07 FEBRUARY 2014

13 cm in the past 24hrs at MQ

Day 5 with the Banks family, and today's destination for Tim, Jackie & I was Rusutsu.

After yesterday's windblown powder, today we had light, knee deep powder all over the mountain.

All day.

Jackie was really letting the skis run in the deeper snow and Tim was standing taller and showing more patience through the turn.

http://youtube.com/v/WBD1tS42GZs

The sun came out just before lunch and Tim and I tried to get a couple of stills at the gondola base.

We didn't quite get it Smile , but you can see the quality of the powder.

ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DAY 73 : SATURDAY 08 FEBRUARY 2014

3 cm in the past 24hrs at MQ

Day 6 with the Banks family, Tim, Jackie & Claud at Kiroro.

It was wall to wall sunshine across the region today offering up spectacular views of Mt Yotei, the surrounding peaks, Lake Toya, and the Pacific Ocean & Sea of Japan.

The groomed runs were in perfect condition and there were plenty of dry, light powder stashes in the trees.

Claud, Jackie & Tim with Otaru Bay in the background

Tim standing tall and relaxed in the fall line on the Nagamine red course

Jackie letting the skis run on the Nagamine red course

DAY 74 : SUNDAY 09 FEBRUARY 2014

0 cm in the past 24hrs at MQ

Day 7 with the Banks family, Tim, Jackie, Dougy & Claud at Rusutsu.

It was a mixed bag weatherwise today.

Low cloud, light snow, flat light, sunshine, low temperatures.

But thankfully no wind.

The groomed runs at Rusutsu were in great shape and there was still plenty of boot top to knee deep powder in the trees.

There's not much snow in the forecast, but with low winds and intermittent sunshine it's the ideal time to ski the groomers and the bumps improving your skiing technique and confidence.

DAY 75 : MONDAY 10 FEBRUARY 2014

A calm and sunny start to the day at MQ with VERY light snow flurries.

Taking a day off snow today to recharge the batteries and wait for the next wave of Hokkaido powder to roll in.

Which doesn't seem to be until the weekend at this stage.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mike Pow wrote:
Great to hear all going well clarky999.

It's a tough one at Kiroro. I agree that it's not particularly dangerous with regards to avalanches, although there are a couple of steeper pitches in there that do slide.

Not for far, but in to terrain traps.

The bigger issue is discouraging unskilled people going in there because of the track out. Still plenty of very average skiers and snowboarders going in there mind.

I've seen two helicopter airlifts from the river track, and got one Japanese snowboarder out of a hole myself. He was 2 m below the snow surface, standing in the river.

They are in talks with the Forest Service to start a gate system similar to the Niseko Resort Area, but with the Sunshine, Alberta, Canada rule of access only allowed after a safety talk, with avalanche safety equipment, and with a partner.

Will keep you posted.

Kiroro is easily one of my favourite resorts and the skiing I had there on Tuesday was possibly the best out of a month long trip to Niseko. The only place I see a lot of people ducking under is near the 2-man lift but there are still a lot of other hidden treasures dotted around.

That said, if they implemented a gate system it would ruin the resort for me and I doubt I'd even bother going there again. I don't think I really need to discuss the sheer number of clueless punters with no knowledge, skill or gear who all go out the Niseko gates just to slide slip and fall leaf down.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
DAY 76 : TUESDAY 11 FEBRUARY 2014

Day 8 with the Banks family, Tim & Jackie at Kiroro.

Great sunny start to the day with the groomed runs in perfect condition.

Started snowing after lunch and it was knee deep by day's end.

DAY 77 : WEDNESDAY 12 FEBRUARY 2014

5 cm in the past 24hrs at MQ

Day 9 with the Banks family, Tim, Jackie, Dougy & Claud at Kiroro.

Another sunny day at Kiroro on deserted pistes and even more deserted tree runs.

Claud, Jackie, Tim & Dougy with Yoichidake in the backround

Dougy went to the darkside today, but managed to stay in the light

Tim and I hit the trees and with Tim hitting his marks and me well off today unfortunately. But you can see the quality of the snow we skied

ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hirafu good today. Despite the forecast there was over a foot of fresh come the end of the day. Talk of a blizzard tomorrow but either way it looks good for some fresh tracks. Was hard at it from 4-8pm
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Well played.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DAY 78 : THURSDAY 13 FEBRUARY 2014

Day 10 with the Banks family, and with no new snow in the Niseko Resort Area Tim, Jackie, Dougy & I headed to Kiroro for their final day on snow this holiday.

We were greeted with sunshine and a full reset covering all of yesterday's tracks.

There was 5cm of light snow on the groomed runs, knee deep fluff on the fringes, and a lot more in the trees.

For the second day in a row I messed up the focus on Tim's turns in 'Walk In The Woods' but I think you'll get the drift

After lunch the heaven's opened and by day's end we had boot top powder on the groomers and face shots galore in the trees.

Video to follow.

A great way to end a great time with the Banks family.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
UPDATE : THURSDAY 13 FEBRUARY 2014

Dougy crusing the Kiroro powder

http://youtube.com/v/8sdBCWXsCsQ

Tim getting into the Kiroro powder

http://youtube.com/v/iCqC_a3bm98
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DAY 79 : FRIDAY 14 FEBRUARY 2014

10 cm in the past 24hrs at MQ

After a week of no significant snowfall and limited powder in the Niseko Resort Area, a little place over the mountain delivered for the fourth day in a row.

This is what a a full day at Kiroro looks like, from bell to bell.

Valentine's Day and I got the love.

Friday Face Shots Part Four

http://youtube.com/v/30qdm-7Pka4
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Looks very nice again Mike! Did you get any of this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26222457 or was that mostly further South? Too much snow by the sound of it (strange thing to say I know).

Cheers,
Dave.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Cheers Dave.

No, just down south on Honshu. And not really used to that volume of snow.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
DAY 80 : SATURDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2014

Late last night Clayton Kernaghan, owner operator of Black Diamond Tours in Higashiyama, called round to MQ to say that the Hokkaido Backcountry Club helicopter would be flying early Saturday morning and there was a seat onboard for me.

I got the golden ticket because I'm writing a feature for the 2015 Powderlife magazine.

Heli-skiing in the Shiribeshi region of Hokkaido has arrived, with Shiribetsu Dake beside Rusutsu Resort the first of many proposed landing zones.

We met at 7.30 am at the Black Diamond Tours office for registraion.

Johnie from London getting weighed to balance out the payload

Michael from Swizterland

Angus from Brisbane

Head Guide Jordy Shepherd from Canada

Jordy explaining avalanche beacon searches and probing for skiers / snowboarders buried in an avalanche

Local photographer Glen Claydon and NISADE Employee of the Month Kondo

Pilot J Iwada

NISADE Employee of the Month Kondo

NISADE Employee of the Month Pippy

Johnie

Jordy

Kondo and Johnie ready to drop in

Angus

Johnie

Guide Pablo Arsenault

A fantastic experience that comes highly recommended if you're in the Niseko Resort Area.

Look out for the feature in the 2015 Powderlife magazine out in December 2014.

http://www.powderlife.com/

More words & pics here

NISADE
http://nisekoalpineaccommodation.com/niseko-heli-skiing/

Rhythm Snowsports
http://skihirejapan.com/heli-skiing-niseko/

If you'd like to fly this winter then please visit

Hokkaido Backcountry Club
http://hokkaidobackcountryclub.com/

Black Diamond Tours
http://blackdiamondtours.com/

DAY 81 : SUNDAY 16 FEBRUARY 2014

10 cm in the past 24hrs at MQ

A windy day at Grand Hirafu with Graeme.

Top lifts closed but there was great piste skiing to be enjoyed despite the crowds.

Big changes for Graeme today.

DAY 82 : MONDAY 17 FEBRUARY 2014

11 cm in the past 24hrs at MQ

A very windy day with blizzarding snow across the Niseko Resort Area.

Day off snow as I headed to New Chitose Airport to pick up my girlfriend Nerys for the start of her 3-week trip to Fantasy Island.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
DAY 83 : TUESDAY 18 FEBRUARY 2014

26 cm in the past 24hrs at MQ

As of today 11.2 m (441") has fallen at MQ in Higashiyama

Day 1 of the Royal Visit

Nerys' first day skiing on Fantasy Island and we went back to where it all started, Kiroro Snow World.

The tops lifts were on wind hold but we had deserted slopes on the lower mountain with the powder building throughout the day.

Excellent first day of skiing for Nerys picking up right where she left off last March and then kicking on from there.

Life's A Gas

http://youtube.com/v/jjvdcSwvMDk
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Good hands. Looked like she was a bit stiff at the top then relaxed more as she went on. What a place to relax and enjoy...... snowHead

EDIT: Wrote that after coming in late last night - perhaps should have explained. I need to get my wife to watch this video as I cannot get her to get her hands in a decent position - no matter what I try - always down by her sides, with all the associated issues.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Going out there next week. Can't wait snowHead

On a side note, will I need some sort of transformer to charge my iphone and macbook whilst out there? I've asked this question in other places but I thought it would be better to get the answer from people who are there or have recently been.
ski holidays
boris360, all my gadgets charged fine a few years back
snow report
Nice MikePow. I'm sure the heli trip was sweet. Interesting choice of location for a heli operation. I imagine BD are using it to test the water with a view to expanding to more remote spots? No doubt it'll do well. No shortage of clientele with money for that kind of thing!

boris360, Stuff like laptops and phones will charge fine, although might take a little longer than you're used to. If you have hair curlers/straightners etc (!) they won't get as hot so won't work as well (so I'm told by Mrs MagSeven!)
snow report
boris360 wrote:
Going out there next week. Can't wait snowHead

On a side note, will I need some sort of transformer to charge my iphone and macbook whilst out there? I've asked this question in other places but I thought it would be better to get the answer from people who are there or have recently been.

I was fine with a normal plug adaptor.

The BD guides seemed a bit sceptical about the hell operation; the weather often isn't exactly ideal for flying in Hokkaido!
ski holidays
Thanks for the replies. Smile
snow conditions
nemesys wrote:
Good hands. Looked like she was a bit stiff at the top then relaxed more as she went on. What a place to relax and enjoy...... snowHead

EDIT: Wrote that after coming in late last night - perhaps should have explained. I need to get my wife to watch this video as I cannot get her to get her hands in a decent position - no matter what I try - always down by her sides, with all the associated issues.

Thanks. Will pass on. Yeah working on keeping hands forward and balancing through the turn.
snow conditions
MagSeven wrote:
Nice MikePow. I'm sure the heli trip was sweet. Interesting choice of location for a heli operation. I imagine BD are using it to test the water with a view to expanding to more remote spots? No doubt it'll do well. No shortage of clientele with money for that kind of thing!

Absolutely.

They're looking at a lodge based cat and heli operation south of Rankoshi on the coast.
snow conditions
[quote="clarky999"]
boris360 wrote:

The BD guides seemed a bit sceptical about the hell operation; the weather often isn't exactly ideal for flying in Hokkaido!

Yeah very volatile weather, but March and April will become the months of operation IMHO.
ski holidays
DAY 84 : WEDNESDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2014

17 cm in the past 24hrs at MQ

Day 2 of the Royal Visit

With the high winds still raging across the region and closing the upper lifts we headed back to Kiroro for Nerys' second day on snow.

Another big leap in her comfort level on and off the piste today.

Kir(oro) Royal(e)

http://youtube.com/v/YBk6XXoyJyU
ski holidays
Mike Pow, ah that makes sense.

Will be at Rusutsu tomorrow (Saturday) on the off chance you're heading that way.
snow conditions
Wales playing France in the 6N Rugby at 4 am

Could well be a day off tomorrow Wink
snow report
DAY 85 : THURSDAY 20 FEBRUARY 2014

Day 3 of the Royal Visit

A calm day across the region, and the Kiroro Snow World gondola opened for the first time in 3 days.

Great snow to be had all over the mountain with Nerys starting to make smooth turns in steeper powder runs.

And it was Nerys' first time in Powderzone today. And she flushed it.

Nerys

Always Alright

http://youtube.com/v/ZsnO6vqAHQ4
snow report
UPDATE : THURSDAY 20 FEBRUARY 2014

Met up with Ian who was back at Kiroro Snow World for the first time since his knee injury.

He was with Jess and Kane who work with him at J-Sekka and here's his vid of snowboarders Jess and Kane getting into the Kiroro powder

http://youtube.com/v/qXnsTmmp2x8
snow conditions
DAY 86 : FRIDAY 21 FEBRUARY 2014

26 cm in the past 24hrs at MQ

Day 4 of the Royal Visit

Buckets full of dry, light powder outside my door so it was the short 'commute' to Niseko Moiwa for Nerys and me today.

Sunshine and the deepest snow Nerys has skied to date.

Fantastic day.

Move It

http://youtube.com/v/X1kDs64khXs

Last edited by So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much on Fri 7-11-14 16:59; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
DAY 87 : SATURDAY 22 FEBRUARY 2014

23 cm in the past 24hrs at MQ

Day 5 of the Royal Visit

Another load of snow at MQ accompanied by sunny skies, so it was back to Niseko Moiwa for Nerys and me.

A little warmer than yesterday which made the powder a little heavier but another fabulous day.

Nerys and Mt Yotei

Nerys in the powder

snow report
DAY 88 : SUNDAY 23 FEBRUARY 2014

2 cm in the past 24hrs at MQ

Day 6 of the Royal Visit

Nerys and I took a day off snow today and headed to the Kutchan Yukitopia festival at Asahigaoka Park.

http://www.town.kutchan.hokkaido.jp/town/syoukoukankouka/kankou/yukitopia/yukitopia2014/yukitopiafestival2014.jsp

It was a great afternoon with a real family day out atmosphere.

There were food stalls selling deicious local food - oysters, pumpkin croquettes, tako yaki (octopus fritters) and Kutchan's own fried potatoes.

Japanese Superhero shows on the main stage with mock battles.

And a children's tubing hill.

The main event was the sprint across the water. Fastest across wins. Cash money.

Some made it, some didn't. Hats off to all though, that water was cold.

Jon Barlow walks on water

Going for extra style points

Sumo

One of the organising committee

Nerys

Eye of the Tiger

His prey

Jagata-kun (the Kutchan town ski mascot)

Unlucky

If you're in the area next year it's definitely worth a couple of hours off snow to attend.
snow report
Our first day in Niseko and the only place I have been to is the Physio with Mrs rungsp....to be told that her fall last week in Switz has resulted in a ruptured ACL...it would be true to say

Thats torn it.

I will still be skiing, but she wont be on this trip of a lifetime, what a bummer...

Snow report....windy...flaking a bit.
ski holidays
Japan Niseko Powder Camp Coaches Day off from jorball
http://vimeo.com/87801322
snow conditions
Great turns and snow in that vid.

Here's Salomon Freeski TV's take on things at Niseko and Rusutsu

http://youtube.com/v/HHz7vXfKauQ
ski holidays
DAY 89 : MONDAY 24 FEBRUARY 2014

Day 7 of the Royal Visit

Glorious sunny weather across the region and no new snow for two days meant heading into the backcountry or heading out of the Niseko Resort Area to find untracked, soft snow conditions.

Nerys & I chose the latter, with Sapporo Kokusai our destination for the day. This was Nerys' first visit.

As we drove through Kimobetsu we heard the distinctive sound of helicopter rotor blades 'thwapping' overhead and saw the Hokkaido Backcountry Club dropping off skiers on the summit of Shiribetsu Dake.

Superb day for it.

Shiribetsu Dake

I've been eyeing this line for a while. This could be the winter for it

Sapporo Kokusai was deserted with fantastic chalky snow on the groomed runs and boot top to knee deep powder on the sheltered north facing slopes.

And great views of the ocean.

The camera was playing up again today.

One that got away

Nerys

On the way back we stopped to watch the fisherman ice fishing on Jyonzankei dam

and had an early dinner at Fukuro no Mori. Great pasta & pizza in front of the wood burning fire.

http://www.fukurounomori.net/

ski holidays
Sorry to say that today Mike Pow would have to change his name to Mike

There is no Pow.

Everything on or off is wind polished or refrozen slush.

Snow is forecast in a couple of days....cannot come soon enough for this over eager writer.

What is the Japanese for Cest La Vie

....and what is the Japanese for Where Are The Punctuation Marks on the Japanese adapted keyboard?
latest report
DAY 90 : TUESDAY 25 FEBRUARY 2014

Day 8 of the Royal Visit

Still no new snow falling from the bluebird skies so Nerys and I headed to Kiroro Snow World for more chalky snow on the groomed runs and boot top to knee deep spongy powder on the sheltered north facing slopes.

A relaxing, mellow day of skiing with no crowds and quiet slopes.

DAY 91 : WEDNESDAY 26 FEBRUARY 2014

Day 9 of the Royal Visit

The "drought" continues!!!

So today's destination, a new one for both of us, was Otaru Tenguyama.

http://www.cks.chuo-bus.co.jp/tenguyama/en/winter/

As we left MQ in Higashiyama we saw pilot Kenji Sato of MPG Sorachi motor paragliding on the Black Diamond snow field.

Looks like great fun and Ross Cole Hunter of 360 Niseko was there to capture the action and experience it for himself

http://360niseko.com/blog/motor-paragliding-in-niseko/

After a lovely drive over the mountains and down to Otaru City we took the steep approach road up to Otaru Tenguyama.

The ski resort is small but perfectly formed with beginners' areas at the bottom and the top of the mountain, one long green run from top to bottom, a couple of steep (tops out at 38 degrees) pisted red runs, and a couple of unpisted steep (tops out at 42 degrees) black runs.

And then there's all the stuff in the trees that drops right back to the bottom of the hill.

The pisted runs were in perfect condition with grippy corduroy, and the ungroomed terrain was a mix of packed powder, sun crusted powder and boot top heavy powder.

Uplift is by a 30-person ropeway or by a 2-person uncovered chair.

With my Niseko United seasons pass I got a day ticket for JPY 2,000 and Nerys got a 6-hr ticket for JPY 2,300

Nerys on the ropeway with Otaru bay in the background

The terrain

Nerys on the green 'C' course with Otaru bay in the background

Dropping into the red 'F' course, at 38 degrees at the top Nerys's steepest run to date

and cruising out at the bottom

And back up for more

We had lunch at Restaurant Tengu which commands a wonderful panoramic view over Otaru

and after lunch visited the Tengu House which houses Tengu goblin masks from all over Japan.

Legend has it that the Tengu goblin has the magical power to grant wishes and protect people from harm.

and the Otaru Ski Archives museum

The view from the Observatory Deck

Otaru Tenguyama is a fantastic little resort and one which I will definitely return to. Especially on a powder day.

Come Sail Away

http://youtube.com/v/csBSqd3cNw8
ski holidays
DAY 92 : THURSDAY 27 FEBRUARY 2014

Day 10 of the Royal Visit

Another glorious day and another new resort for both Nerys and me.

Today's destination was Sapporo Teine, the 1972 Winter Olympics resort overlooking the city of Sapporo.

We drove up to the Highland Zone and started our day on the 4-seater chair that takes you to the top of the mountain.

The views were superb.

We worked our way from City View Cruise to City View Panorama to Natural to the Men's / Women's Slalom run from the '72 Games.

The grooming was excellent and the slopes were quiet.

Nerys was getting more and more comfortable and much more relaxed on steeper grooomed terrain.

And Teine is consistently the steepest resort in this part of Hokkaido.

After lunch we headed to the Olympia Zone, which is an amazing area to learn and develop your skiing.

On our way down the 'Natural' run we came across a Sapporo Police Dept. police car stuck in the snow.

The policemen had taken a wrong turn out of the car park and headed down the groomed run instead of the mountain road.

I dug them out once and we managed to push them a little way back up the run, but then they sank again and had to wait for the groomer to pull them out.

Nerys in the Olympia Zone kid's area

The ferris wheel in the Amusement Park

Nerys skiing the Olympia and Highland Zones

http://youtube.com/v/JKAPP7bp_Lo

The current snow conditions kept us to the groomed terrain today, but Teine has an abundance of open bowl and tree skiing at all pitches that would be superb in powder.

The Niseko Resort Area is often criticised for not having steep terrain to complement it's plentiful powder.

After visiting some of the Otaru and Sapporo resorts this week, my recommendation for those looking to ski deep AND STEEP on Hokkaido would be to base yourself in Asari, Otaru or Sapporo and day trip to

Kiroro Snow World
Otaru Tenguyama
Sapporo Kokusai
Sapporo Teine

and a number of the smaller ski areas nearby.
ski holidays
DAY 93 : FRIDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2014

2 cm in the past 24hrs at MQ

February saw 231 cm (91") of snowfall, the 2nd lowest total in the eight winters I've been collecting data.

The highest total was in February 2013 when 395 cm (156") fell.

Day 11 of the Royal Visit

Nerys & I took a day off snow today.

High winds kept most of the lifts closed for most of the day, so we headed to Kutchan for a bit of shopping, coffee & cake at Sprout cafe, and a visit to the Kutchan Natural History Museum and the Shu Ogawara Museum of Art.

Shu Ogawara (1911-2002) was born in Kutchan and is a well respected artist in Japan.

Along with his paintings there is a visting exhibition of international artists called Kutchan Art 2014 which runs until 23 March 2014.

Both are well worth a visit.

In the evening, Nerys and I joined Ian for an excellent dinner at Dragon Restaurant in the Sekka building in Hirafu.

We shared the appetiser selection of seafood, pate, and rillettes; oysters on the half shell and oyster shots; and the salmon and scallop sashimi.

Nerys had the fish main course, Ian had the duck, and I had the lamb chop. All delicious.

The service was great, the atmosphere relaxed, and dining here is highly recommended.

DAY 94 : SATURDAY 01 MARCH 2014

Day 12 of the Royal Visit

Happy St. David's Day (Patron Saint of Wales).

A grey day at village level with gusting winds, so Nerys & I took another day off snow today.

DAY 95 : SUNDAY 02 MARCH 2014

Day 13 of the Royal Visit

After a week of no new snow, glorious sunshine, and freeze-thaw conditions across the Niseko Resort Area, colder temperatures and light snowfall returned this morning.

Nerys & I headed to Niseko Moiwa where the groomed runs were hard packed, consistent, and great fun on narrower profile skis.

The 2-5 cm that fell during the day made the turns on Shirakaba slope surprisingly good.

A layer of velvet like snow covered the sun and wind baked off piste slopes and a lighter touch resulted in smooth turns top to bottom.

The mercury is set to drop all next week and snowfall is forecast for the next six days, with Thursday 06 March looking like the pick of the days at this stage.

Get ready, winter's not done just yet.
latest report
Selfishly, here's hoping for the snowiest March on record...
latest report
It's starting well Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy