Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

My plaster is off and I can go skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Horray. My plaster is off. NehNeh NehNeh I can swim again. I'm a bit frightened of skiing again as I broke my arm skiing Shocked but I'm looking forward to the mountains and the toboggan run. Smile It's only 10 days till we go. I must go to school now. Bye. snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You'll be fine. My son had a bad injury last year and took a while to get going again. Once he saw the snow he couldn't wait to ski.

Enjoy your holiday.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've just been toboganning in Norway - much more dangerous than skiing!!!

Here are a few pics of apres slope fun (before major wipe out!) to whet your appetite? Cool

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Wed 31-03-04 13:37; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brilliant news Sam! I'm sure you'll enjoy the skiing once you're there! Have a great holiday snowHead snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fantastic news Sam. Take it easy for a day on skis and you'll soon have overcome your fear of injury.

Have a great holiday snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oh I don't know Sam... maybe you would be better to go Milking cows for a holiday? Wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Good news, Sam! Enjoy your holiday... Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Have fun, Sam, and be polite to your mum when you have to wait for her to catch up with you. snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sam. Hurrah! I'm very happy for you.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Way to go Sam. Hope it wasn't too smelly when the plaster came off?
Have a great time skiing, i reckon it will only take one or two runs and you will be loving it again snowHead snowHead
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lucky you Wink

I'm still in plaster after breaking my leg skiing 4 weeks ago. 2 weeks today until the plaster come s off !!! Hoorraaayy!! Laughing

Have a great time!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Welcome to snowHeads Sonya - sorry to hear about the leg! snowHead
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sam didn't have a chance to log in last night, I will show him these tonight. Thanks for all the support.

Jonpim, he will love your smiley, and Sonya - he may want to compare plasters, his was red.

He's going to milk cows next week, a compromise just for two days, and he gets both holidays then.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Jane L, Luck lad! Is he doing "proper" milking like this ?.
I wonder if he will meet this sort of animal Shock
Then I wish you lots of snow for skiing.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy