Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hoa can I tell what size my ski boots are?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Question says it all really
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hoa Frosty the Snowman, check the side or bottom that should tell you.

On the other hand - how big are your feet - mine for example are size 9 therefore my boots are size 9 wink wink wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Frosty the Snowman, The sole mm length is usually stamped on the side of the sole. The Mondopoint size is usually stamped on the sole, or the inside of the shell. The bottom line is, they are big enough to fit you wink ....or not Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hoa?? Is that an ancient Flatcappen Whippetland greeting Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman, I could regret asking these two questions, but anyway:
1. Do you mean the sole length (used for setting bindings and calculating DIN) or the foot size?
2. Why do you want to know?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman, Eh lad, is tha getting too big fah tha boots?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Aha you have uncovered my Hawiian roots (Hoa, up 1 space, right 1space. Embarassed . Sole length please. Why? Its a secret!.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy