Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fulham Ski Fete

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As one of the larger ski agencies in the UK a few on here may well have heard of us - Interactive Resorts. We have organised the Fulham Ski Fete this coming Sunday (29th September) at the Fulham Palace in south west London. This is FREE TO ATTEND! Lots of things going on throughout the day with plenty of live music, food, drink and games. We are raising money for some great charities, Disability Snowsport UK, MacMillan Cancer Support and Fulham Good Neighbour.
Some of the highlights of the day include, attempting to break the world record for the largest gathering of people wearing a bobble hat, Austrian Oompah band, cover band favourite Mullit, live penguins to meet and lots of alpine food to enjoy! There's also a fantastic charity raffle with the chance to win a luxury ski holiday plus lots of other great prizes!

For those with families we have Punch & Judy shows going on earlier in the day and a bouncy castle. It will be a lot of fun!

If anyone is in the area at the weekend and fancies joining us to get excited about all things ski then please do come along, it would be great to meet you! If you are coming please email me and I will send you a voucher for a free raffle ticket!

Date - 29th September 2013

Time - 11-18.30

Place - Fulham Palace, SW6 6EA

Price - FREE!

More info - www.interactiveresorts.co.uk/fete

e - skifete@interactiveresorts.co.uk
t - 0203 0800200

Sorry if this breaks any forum rules, but as it's a free event and ski related I thought it would appeal to anyone who happens to live in the local area. Any questions please ask!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anywhere else in the world this would be a ski swap/sale with the frills there to hype the main event. This sounds like hype without the substance i.e. 100% frills. Good luck to the trustafarians that attend.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Were the penguins given the choice on whether to attend or not ?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No penguins will be harmed in the making of the Fulham Ski Fete!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Our village and every other one in the area has a ski car boot sale each and every autumn. Great way particularly for families to recycle ski gear kids have grown out of! We kitted my friend's daughter out a couple of seasons ago for less than 75 Euro including boots, helmet and skis! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Samerberg Sue wrote:
Our village and every other one in the area has a ski car boot sale each and every autumn. Great way particularly for families to recycle ski gear kids have grown out of! We kitted my friend's daughter out a couple of seasons ago for less than 75 Euro including boots, helmet and skis! Toofy Grin

Exactly - probably a bit downmarket for Fulham though unless the second hand stuff is positioned as "vintage".
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm so old I remember when Fulham was a working-class area.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Illicit Snowboarding managed to infiltrate for a review - feel a bit sorry for Mullit

http://www.illicitsnowboarding.com/2013/10/a-fete-worse-than-death-illicit-goes.html

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Sat 5-10-13 19:30; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Haha! That is quite amusing.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Fulham? Is that somewhere near London?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy