Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cornwall to Val D'isere- to arrive Feb 18th-drop/pick ups on the way!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey

I am going to drive to Val d'isere- starting from the South west- lots of options re ferries- and also dependant on people who want to share a lift. Probable one night stay in France on the way to the alps ( I would expect all the riots /mess Sad to have been resolved by then)

mature ish clean companions required, for the couple days travel

leave message if want to work something out.

thanks Vis
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Pardon me if I may say the 2nd/3rd week in February in any French skiing resort is no different to a riot scene. It is the French mid-term break!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yes yes yes I know Sad
I have padded suit at the ready, and appropriate french phrases to hurl..........ooohhh please let me hear something positive about going at this time rolling eyes ....I really have little choice in the timing......
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
vis, I know you said you were driving but I noticed Thomson fly had some great deals Bournemouth to Chambery on the 19th feb.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The main thing to remember about the French break is to to avoid tarvelling in and out of the Tarentaise Valley on change-over date, which is Saturday. Val D/Tigne, being at the dead end of the valley with 300km pistes can take a lot of skiers and have them spreading thinny in the mountains. Skiers can stop for the 1300km piste elsewhere in Tarentaise without visiting Val D/Tigne so you should be pretty safe.

I always drive to ski and have to go during schoold holiday this time because my brother's children are going. We have opted for Austria/Italy this year and will set off 22nd Feb. From experience the Frencg seem to stick to their country and seldom come out to flood the other resorts in Alps.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy