Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Outdoorsports24.........German e-retailer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone used them? I'm tracking a good jacket in their sale for my OH and its a good deal, just wanted to know if any other SH's have used them and that they are OK?

Looks like a good website, would just like piece of mind before potentially ordering!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Markymark29, I've used them in the past. Got some Haglofs gear from them. No problem with their service.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jacket arrived 3 days after ordering, as usual excellent German service, highly recommended retailer.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Remember, any problems and you are entirely reliant on the good will of the company. If they don't want to accept your return, honour a warranty etc then if they don't want to, they won't have to.

It's unlikely, but you should keep it in mind when ordering from abroad.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
davidhammy, why does it make any difference it's in Germany? It's a great product and fits fine, she tried it on in winter so knows it fits, but I've bought stuff in the past and returned it and never had a problem.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
had never heard of the one in the OP, but will check them out. never had any issues with any overseas/German e-tailers. Most come with pre-printed international returns labels usually too. Only ever needed to do one warrant return and that was no quibble.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Purchased a new jacket from Outdoorsports24 before the start of vlast season. Good pricing, jacket arrived in a couple of days. No Delays or hassels.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ordered a nice kjus jacket for the wife's birthday on Tuesday 16th June. The jacket arrived on the 19th without any probs, would recommend
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
davidhammy wrote:
Remember, any problems and you are entirely reliant on the good will of the company. If they don't want to accept your return, honour a warranty etc then if they don't want to, they won't have to.

It's unlikely, but you should keep it in mind when ordering from abroad.

As it's Germany and the EU, I'm pretty sure they're bound to the same internet selling rules as anyone in the UK... In which case they DO have to accept returns and honour warranties.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
They do. EU law, as you said.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy