Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Soul 7 14/15 v soul 7 hd 17/18

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone changed from from the original soul 7 to the new soul 7 hd? And what are your thoughts.

I have really enjoyed my soul 7s but always wanting a bit more of a ski on icy/hard pistes. I was planning to just buy the HDs but have seen a few reviews that suggest they are better on hard icy piste but because of that they have lost a bit of the fun factor as well.. I realise that having something a with a bit more beef on piste there will be a trade off and if that is taking some of the fun factor away I may just stay with my old ones. OR if that is the trade off should I be looking at an alternative to the HDs? Such a dilemma 🤔..
Thanks

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 5-11-18 17:35; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I wouldn't be fooled by the HD stuff myself because ... marketing. If you want something stiffer.burlier with more edge hold you want another ski IMV.

Not that I don't think the Souls are a good fun ski.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I own old ones but have only tried some Soul 7 HDs indoors. I didn't like the HDs as much.

Skis that I thought were nice and a small step up from the old Soul 7s were the Blizzard Peacemaker and Head Kore 105.

I only bother taking out the Soul 7s if it is deep powder though, my everyday skis are FIS SLs.
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy