Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Catboarding

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Howdy, just wanted some opinions on when to do a catboarding day at Whistler over a 10 day holiday. I mean I'd like to get my legs back in the game for a couple of days but I normally get fatigued by day 3 and power through to the 5th day when I generally get a second wind and go on to the end. So with the option of only 1 shot at it (unless its amazing) I really wanted to time it right and thought to ask how others might do it.
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Helicopters (which you're not asking about) often are unable to fly in Whistler because of the weather. It snows a lot, and the temperature of it isn't always conducive to flight, For those you want to book as early as you're comfortable with, in case you get skunked by the weather and need to shift your trip backwards.

Cats are much more reliable. There are still a couple of scenarios which prevent them running once the season's underway: rain top-to-bottom; not enough snow to fill in old tracks. Those are fairly uncommon, but if you're nervous then simply leave a gap before the end of your trip so you've some flexibility if the weather's uncooperative.
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Gainz, I thought from the thread title it was going to be about cats skateboarding! Madeye-Smiley

e.g

http://youtube.com/v/s3-Rxz8AEHI
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I thought that too @Alastair Pink and fortunately, thanks to your post, I wasn't disappointed snowHead
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Really? Wow! Then you guys need to head over to the thread 'Spyder tailored fit ski trousers' it's all about finding tiny trousers for arachnids!
snow conditions     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've never seen a spider with fat legs.
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Here's one...

http://youtube.com/v/YoB8t0B4jx4&t=30s
latest report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Best Spider-dog video ever......

@Gainz, I'll let you know, I've just rebooked my aborted Japan trip from last year - I've a week in Furano and 9 days in Niseko. I'm intending to hit up Niseko Weiss for a day - Did you head there?
ski holidays     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@rogg, yes mate I done a day at Mt Weiss. Was the best day overall on the snow for me. We had a semi pow day in Niseko but it didn't last long enough.

As for the others - shame on you (includes you admin) Very Happy
snow report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Is that a Toxic Avenger mask? Cool.
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy