Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

British Airways Data Theft

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@Little Martin, thanks. Not knowing anything about this industry I would have assumed that monitoring to see if a third party had altered the code of your website would have been an essential part of developing your website, especially when it comes to anything which transmits financial or personal information. I was pretty shocked at what I read in your link.
snow conditions     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Little Martin, wow. Thanks for posting that link - fascinating stuff.
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm regularly shocked at what I find during Information System audits.
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
People, if you have any reason to suspect that your card was compromised CANCEL IT. Previous experience is that stolen data takes a while to get to the market. So expect a batch of credit card frauds soon. Why take the risk? Surely you've got other cards you can use in the interim? What's the inconvenience compared to someone spending up to your credit limit, and possible using valid card data to get a massive loan in your name? you'd be dealing with the fallout for years.
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@LaForet, My friend was caught up in this, and the card company had already seen the transaction to BA, and had disabled his card for phone and internet use, ( anything without PIN ). Quite sensible I thought, whilst they deliver a new card for him.
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy